4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Actually, seeing the sigs on your post reminds me that this is a very similar situation to steph in leap of faith, I made very similar arguments there that she has time to drag the MC back to the house she shares with a guy she married while ghosting the MC but apparently doesn't have time to explain anything.
Time to tell that bitch to fuck off as well since any possible good reasons for disappearing for 2 years died the moment she had time to fuck but no time to explain all while apparently having lived within walking distance from the MC.
Yeah, very much the same type of situation except in Last Call it is 2+ weeks of ghosting instead of 2 years. The only way that Fiona is forgiven is if she explains that the apartment burned down with all their stuff in it and that all the pictures were of her long lost half brother who she just met. Considering how unlikely those two possibilities are the only logical conclusion is she has decided to move on from the MC but hasn't had the common decency to tell him.

Steph is even worse, nothing she says will undo the 2 years of ghosting. In both situations I am annoyed that they are even considered LI because only a weak willed idiot goes back to someone who treats them like an accessory.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
These kind of girls who play emotional games, cause drama, .etc just aren't worth your time an effort. Its just unfortunate that sometimes it can take a while to see a person's true colours.
They imo are the worst kinds they'll take advantage at every turn especially if you are not so strong-willed. But to mess with you emotionally over time would hurt and it will lead to other issues in future relationships trust issues and such. As you say someone can hide their true intentions very well even when you hear about those intentions for some I think it'd hard to understand as they'd never expect someone to be so hurtful.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Can any one of you explain to me how is Fiona situation and Steph situation very much the same? Because they seem to be completely different to me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Can any one of you explain to me how is Fiona situation and Steph situation very much the same? Because they seem to be completely different to me.
Really?

It's the ghosting. Both of the women were in long term, multi-year, relationships with the respective MC's. Both of them abruptly stopped communicating, it's just the length of time and reason (we think) that are different.

Fiona started ghosting the MC in Last Call after two weeks of him being at the bar, we don't know if the fact that he was at the bar is the only reason she cut off communication. She's been ghosting him for 2+ weeks. It seems that she is dating someone else due to her social media.

Steph started ghosting the MC in Leap of Faith for some reason we are unaware of despite rampant speculation. She's been ghosting him for 2 years. She's in a different relationship, she's married to a guy named Melvin.

Both are ghosting and seemingly moved on...

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Really?

It's the ghosting. Both of the women were in long term, multi-year, relationships with the respective MC's. Both of them abruptly stopped communicating, it's just the length of time and reason (we think) that are different.

Fiona started ghosting the MC in Last Call after two weeks of him being at the bar, we don't know if the fact that he was at the bar is the only reason she cut off communication. She's been ghosting him for 2+ weeks. It seems that she is dating someone else due to her social media.
Steph started ghosting the MC in Leap of Faith for some reason we are unaware of despite rampant speculation. She's been ghosting him for 2 years. She's in a different relationship, she's married to a guy named Melvin.

Both are ghosting and seemingly moved on...
I am getting tired of explaining this but whatever. Let's start with Fiona, I think that some would agree that the most probable reason for her ignoring you and posting pictures with another guy is that she is trying to make you jealous so you return right? (selfish) Maybe it's something else but I feel like this would make the most sense. With Steph, for all we know, she tried to protect you, she's still in love with you and is trying to contact you but for some reason it's difficult. So yeah I really don't think the situation is same at all. (not selfish) And I know that you will counter with "Why did Steph didn't tell him when they met at the club or at her home?" but I already tried to explain it many times so I don't think it's necessary.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am getting tired of explaining this but whatever. Let's start with Fiona, I think that everyone would agree that the most probable reason for her ignoring you and posting pictures with another guy is that she is trying to make you jealous so you return right? (selfish) Maybe it's something else but I feel like this would make the most sense. With Steph, for all we know, she tried to protect you, she's still in love with you and is trying to contact you but for some reason it's difficult. So yeah I really don't think the situation is same at all. (not selfish) And I know that you will counter with "Why did Steph didn't tell him when they met at the club or at her home?" but I already tried to explain it many times so I don't think it's necessary.
LOL, you do you man. I am tired of explaining to you that the whole "make him jealous" idea is illogical and isn't based on anything we've seen in the game. Same with Steph.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
LOL, you do you man. I am tired of explaining to you that the whole "make him jealous" idea is illogical and isn't based on anything we've seen in the game. Same with Steph.
How is it illogical? She feels like he abandoned her so she is trying to manipulate him into getting back, seems pretty logical to me. You are just being ignorant to all the clues with the Steph situation. For you it's - She ghosted me = Fuck her-, but you are completely ignoring everything else, like the circumstances that led to her ghosting you, that she is trying to contact you and all the little things. But hey, acording to you I am a weak willed idiot so I guess you must be right.

Edit: And even if it was illogical, well sometimes people do illogical things.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: User1230

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
How is it illogical? She feels like he abandoned her so she is trying to manipulate him into getting back, seems pretty logical to me. You are just being ignorant to all the clues with the Steph situation. For you it's - She ghosted me = Fuck her-, but you are completely ignoring everything else, like the circumstances that led to her ghosting you, that she is trying to contact you and all the little things. But hey, acording to you I am a weak willed idiot so I guess you must be right.

Edit: And even if it was illogical, well sometimes people do illogical things.
You have nothing to base the rampant speculation on. Nothing! We are literally shown one picture of her with a guy and told that he's all over her social media by a friend. You are assuming that she is trying to manipulate the MC into getting back together with her even though there would have been no "break" if she had continued to communicate with him the entire time.

As for Steph she ghosted him for 2 years and, for all we know, would have continued to do so if they had not met at the club. Of course the game requires that the MC go to the club and see her. We don't know the circumstances that lead to her ghosting the MC, at all! You are making assumptions without evidence to back up those assumptions.

In both games the facts we are presented with are that both women stop communicating with the MCs, in both situations the MCs don't have a solid understanding of why, and in Fiona's case the MC sees a picture of her with another man and assumes she is cheating. In the case of Steph the MC spent 2 years wallowing in shit (almost literally) trying to get over her, has no idea why she left, and then she suddenly is back and wants to fuck. At no point so far in the games are we given solid evidence of any reason for either of them to ghost the MCs.

You can have your theory about both of them but don't present it as fact. Because we don't know why either of them is behaving the way they are.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
You have nothing to base the rampant speculation on. Nothing! We are literally shown one picture of her with a guy and told that he's all over her social media by a friend. You are assuming that she is trying to manipulate the MC into getting back together with her even though there would have been no "break" if she had continued to communicate with him the entire time.

As for Steph she ghosted him for 2 years and, for all we know, would have continued to do so if they had not met at the club. Of course the game requires that the MC go to the club and see her. We don't know the circumstances that lead to her ghosting the MC, at all! You are making assumptions without evidence to back up those assumptions.

In both games the facts we are presented with are that both women stop communicating with the MCs, in both situations the MCs don't have a solid understanding of why, and in Fiona's case the MC sees a picture of her with another man and assumes she is cheating. In the case of Steph the MC spent 2 years wallowing in shit (almost literally) trying to get over her, has no idea why she left, and then she suddenly is back and wants to fuck. At no point so far in the games are we given solid evidence of any reason for either of them to ghost the MCs.

You can have your theory about both of them but don't present it as fact. Because we don't know why either of them is behaving the way they are.
Did you actually read my post? What am I presenting as a fact? Me saying "I feel like most probable explanation" doesn't mean I am presenting it as a fact. Again, it's like you read one part of my post and completely ignore the rest. With the Steph situation, yes there are clues and that is a fact. You are making my point for me, yes we don't know why she ghosted us, that's my whole fucking point but I am choosing to give her benefit of the doubt and believe that she actually did it to protect the MC and if that makes me a weak willed idiot, then so be it. It's like I am talking to a tree at this point.

Edit: And you saying that I have nothing to base this speculation on is just stupid.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Did you actually read my post? What am I presenting as a fact? Me saying "I feel like most probable explanation" doesn't mean I am presenting it as a fact. Again, it's like you read one part of my post and completely ignore the rest. With the Steph situation, yes there are clues and that is a fact. You are making my point for me, yes we don't know why she ghosted us, that's my whole fucking point but I am choosing to give her benefit of the doubt and believe that she actually did it to protect the MC and if that makes me a weak willed idiot, then so be it. It's like I am talking to a tree at this point.
And I am tired of us butting heads and the fact that inevitably you decide the best way forward is to be insulting.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone know what Thunderline Studios posted on July 1st?
1593840548669.png

Just a quick update. I can't give a release date yet, but I'm confident enough in current progress and how far along we are to say that we will have an alpha next week (possibly a beta). Even with the total render count going up, I should be just days away from finishing renders for .3. Then its on to Xor for coding and release as an alpha for testing.
Happy Canada Day to our Canadian patrons, and a happy upcoming July 4 to our American patrons! Next time you hear from us will likely be to announce a release!
- IT Roy

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Yep! Has it dropped down from the $30/tier yet? I'm sure there aren't many people who want to pledge $360/year for a game that releases 4(?) updates in that time.
You could also just pledge up on release and drop down to $5 or $10/month after. We have several patrons who do that.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes