4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Has anyone noticed that Max's eyes, when viewed from some angles, appear to be of different colors, similar to another character in the game?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
It was a bit off in a place. I went through the game before without the mod as well, and when I used the mod, I agreed with the Morgan dance with the first choice just as without the mod, yet she said something different, that she twisted my arm into it, and I said I don't like her, which never happened. It mixed up some choices.
Fixed it

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Man this games great so far. Great renders, funny interesting dialogue and it's a unique story. It's bad enough having to choose between Annie, Morgan and Kelly Jo but now Bobby's been introduced as a possible love interest it's not fair the Dev is so cruel:cry:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm just wondering whats going to happen if Morgan and Fiona run into each other. I bet Morgan could kick her ass and at this point I don't know if I would stop her.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Actually, seeing the sigs on your post reminds me that this is a very similar situation to steph in leap of faith, I made very similar arguments there that she has time to drag the MC back to the house she shares with a guy she married while ghosting the MC but apparently doesn't have time to explain anything.
Time to tell that bitch to fuck off as well since any possible good reasons for disappearing for 2 years died the moment she had time to fuck but no time to explain all while apparently having lived within walking distance from the MC.

Leap of Faith.. good game. Grudge fuck and out the window. I'm happy and moving on.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Bobby's a redhead! I want Bobby so badly now. But also more KJ, Morgan and start a little something with Annie :LOL:

Nice update. I wish there was some animation but apart from that great game.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Good game, excellent story, but I don't think men are that much good looking, because most of them look like they had a tough time, whereas some of the women are like super models. It doesn't feel normal. Even the MC guy looks like 35+ or maybe 40+. The cover pic looks like the couple, and their two children. The brown hair woman looks like a friend of the girl in left side.
Well, that's why they hang out at a bar all the time ;)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Le Pew and Silver

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
My only complaint thus far is the "introduction order" of the girls.

So here's what I mean:
If you want to be with Morgan, you get the chance to accept the date last episode.
If you want to be with Annie, you have to turn down Morgan when she asks
Now we have Bobby showing up, who is most likely the next is the order line.

So now if we're with either Morgan or trying to get with Annie, Bobby's opportunities will be missed because you've already locked in at an earlier part.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My only complaint thus far is the "introduction order" of the girls.

So here's what I mean:
If you want to be with Morgan, you get the chance to accept the date last episode.
If you want to be with Annie, you have to turn down Morgan when she asks
Now we have Bobby showing up, who is most likely the next is the order line.

So now if we're with either Morgan or trying to get with Annie, Bobby's opportunities will be missed because you've already locked in at an earlier part.
Do you not have a save prepped for each girl? :unsure: Rookie mistake, boy-o.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I just started playing this today, wonder why I hadn't before. Like the writing, much better than most of the translations to English you usually find here. Especially liked the shout out to Tommy Tutone, I am sure Jenny Morgan will get a few calls.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes