4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

lkta

May 3, 2017
Only real issue is the choices don't seem to make a great deal of difference. Despite going out of your way to say no to Morgan at every chance you still get the exact same scenes other than the sex scenes, She just keeps turning up everywhere despite wanting nothing to do with her & even though you say are not interested in her or dancing you still have to take her out dancing, refuse to dance & you have to watch her dance & then tell her yet again that you are not interested. She even says she will leave you alone but then is back pestering you 5 minutes later & patty still turns up to warn you. Learn how to take a hint....

Kelly jo is the same really, say no first time she still tries the second time and if you agree you still get the going steady/don't get attached stuff even though you have literally just fucked her for the first time

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Do you not have a save prepped for each girl? :unsure: Rookie mistake, boy-o.
How can you have a save prepped for Bobby when she was just introduced? That requires a new playthrough. Then if they introduce another LI (say Fiona arrives) in the next update that requires the player to have turned down Morgan, Annie, and Bobby you have to play through the game again.

JFume

Jun 17, 2020
Definitely enjoying the game. Noticed that this version puts an extra sheen on the characters' skin ... must be really humid in Oaklane now.

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Annie is the only girl so far that has a semi-realistic buildup. Although fingering her at the end of the update was odd, sort of seems rushed. I expected to go out for a drink or something, not to finger her.

Kelly Jo just wants to be f-buddies out of nowhere and Morgan progressed from strangers to dating in like 2 days.

The game is good, but it does have some odd pacing issues. It's like we just got dumped into a game that was already in progress...which sort of makes sense since MC has been working there for a while and thus knows the characters already but the players don't, so it creates some weird issues.

Would've been better to have a little prologue before the current game started to give us some backstory. The health issues, leaving university, starting to work at the bar etc. We sort of skipped over character introductions.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
How can you have a save prepped for Bobby when she was just introduced? That requires a new playthrough. Then if they introduce another LI (say Fiona arrives) in the next update that requires the player to have turned down Morgan, Annie, and Bobby you have to play through the game again.
True true, but I've got a save tucked away at the point where you make your first important LI choice (Morgan in the car) and I'll just start from there.

Plus it takes no time to skip through all the content, and there's not a lot of choices that need remembering.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was a "danger Will Robinson" moment.

Patty coming to the bar just to warn MC about Morgan..... Not getting involved with that one.Reload save and turn down the date, she can find another fling. Got enough drama with the ex, don't need more adding on top.

I'll do sex friend stuff with Kelly Jo, at least that's no strings and isn't likely to cause problems.

Annie's got drama too.

Anymore and it will be beer and babestation for my MC.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly girlfriend is a real drama queen, morgan is hiding something, and Kelly Jo is a bimbo.. 'You are more mature then my last boyfriend.' ??? I don't get this... so her Ex didn't want her fucking around so that makes him immature? (y) Ok.

Annie is the only option.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
They are all options. Don't be picky and you'll be rewarded.

For those who don't want to replay the game, the <crtl> key is your friend :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That was a "danger Will Robinson" moment.

Patty coming to the bar just to warn MC about Morgan..... Not getting involved with that one.Reload save and turn down the date, she can find another fling. Got enough drama with the ex, don't need more adding on top.

I'll do sex friend stuff with Kelly Jo, at least that's no strings and isn't likely to cause problems.

Annie's got drama too.

Anymore and it will be beer and babestation for my MC.
Yeah, I think KJ has drama too but at least she's willing to be a fuck buddy. It seems no matter how much the MC steers away from the Drama Iceberg he will never escape it.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly girlfriend is a real drama queen, morgan is hiding something, and Kelly Jo is a bimbo.. 'You are more mature then my last boyfriend.' ??? I don't get this... so her Ex didn't want her fucking around so that makes him immature? (y) Ok.

Annie is the only option.
Kelly Jo has had enough of relationships and wants to play around, I get that.

Morgan is probably looking for something to kill a bit of time before moving on.

Annie has her ex sniffing around again and she was testing back, she has no clue what she wants.

I try and limit the drama when i'm gaming, there is enough of that IRL so I play these for fun. Kelly Jo is fun and with no strings comes no drama. Morgan and Annie and drama bait.

Annie is the only girl so far that has a semi-realistic buildup. Although fingering her at the end of the update was odd, sort of seems rushed. I expected to go out for a drink or something, not to finger her.

Kelly Jo just wants to be f-buddies out of nowhere and Morgan progressed from strangers to dating in like 2 days.

The game is good, but it does have some odd pacing issues. It's like we just got dumped into a game that was already in progress...which sort of makes sense since MC has been working there for a while and thus knows the characters already but the players don't, so it creates some weird issues.

Would've been better to have a little prologue before the current game started to give us some backstory. The health issues, leaving university, starting to work at the bar etc. We sort of skipped over character introductions.
According to what Bobby says when she picked her dad up, MC has been there months at this point.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Kelly Jo has had enough of relationships and wants to play around, I get that.

Morgan is probably looking for something to kill a bit of time before moving on.

Annie has her ex sniffing around again and she was testing back, she has no clue what she wants.

I try and limit the drama when i'm gaming, there is enough of that IRL so I play these for fun. Kelly Jo is fun and with no strings comes no drama. Morgan and Annie and drama bait.

According to what Bobby says when she picked her dad up, MC has been there months at this point.
I feel Annie has something for the MC, but doesn't want to make it weird at the workplace even tho she joked about it and stuff, I think she was serious, unless we are to believe she just lets anyone comfort and finger her. Also She blocked the douche who is now ex[in my eyes.]

Reactions: MrFriendly

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Is it just me but the Android version keeps crashing and closing let's you see one scene before it closes.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I just hope choosing one girl doesn't mean a bad end for another like I went with Morgan because KJ wanted to keep things casual, and I don't mind that, and it made sense so I'm not backing out of that decision, but if that makes Annie get a bad ending because she goes back to her boyfriend and is unhappy, or he is abusive or some shit, because the friendship wasn't enough, or there isn't a poly/open relationship option in this game than that is fucked.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I feel Annie has something for the MC, but doesn't want to make it weird at the workplace even tho she joked about it and stuff, I think she was serious, unless we are to believe she just lets anyone comfort and finger her. Also She blocked the douche who is now ex[in my eyes.]
He'll turn up, don't worry. Ex's always do when they get mentioned.
Yeah, Exes are the Chekhov's gun of these games. Once they are mentioned they always show up later to make it awkward. At this point we have two exes that will show: Fiona and Annie's Ex. Was Morgan's issue also an ex? I don't think they said so that could be three potentially showing up.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Do you not have a save prepped for each girl? :unsure: Rookie mistake, boy-o.
I would have, had there been any warning that this was going to be the case. The first hook up of the game was with the Milf who wasn't looking to get tied down. So how was that warning when the next girl wants to be serious and the other girl's events don't show up if you already agreed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, Exes are the Chekhov's gun of these games. Once they are mentioned they always show up later to make it awkward. At this point we have two exes that will show: Fiona and Annie's Ex. Was Morgan's issue also an ex? I don't think they said so that could be three potentially showing up.
Only 1 of Morgan's issues was brought up and that's Morgan herself. Calling her stepmom when, according to Patty, the stepmom tried hard to make it work but Morgan was difficult. Guys was brought up but only in passing saying she liked to have fun and didn't know what she wanted, no ex in particular was mentioned though it's likely. Patty also said she wouldn't be around for long.

So far Annie's only problem is he ex.

Bobby doesn't seem to have any problems apart from sleeping on the job. I'll take her after her 21'st.

Morgan so far is just issue mountain.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Only 1 of Morgan's issues was brought up and that's Morgan herself. Calling her stepmom when, according to Patty, the stepmom tried hard to make it work but Morgan was difficult. Guys was brought up but only in passing saying she liked to have fun and didn't know what she wanted, no ex in particular was mentioned though it's likely. Patty also said she wouldn't be around for long.

So far Annie's only problem is he ex.

Bobby doesn't seem to have any problems apart from sleeping on the job. I'll take her after her 21'st.

Morgan so far is just issue mountain.
LOL at "issue mountain". Seems the MC just rappelled down off Fiona "issue mountain" and is now affixing the crampons to scale Morgan "issue mountain".

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes