4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also I went back and played the KJ route... there's drama in that as well if you actually like her, you gotta put up with her mid life crisis.
That's self brought drama.

She lets it know she isn't interested in anything serious so that's on anyone trying to get more than she's willing to give.

Keep it casual, like she wants, and there is no drama.

I think she's far more polite than anyone I know would be. Usually when people want to keep it casual they find anyone trying to get more to be a bit too clingy and get rid of them.

Best way to get more is to do what they want. Get close without clinging and see where it goes.

Kelly Jo wants it casual, i'll keep it casual. It's drama free and I don't have to deal with aunts coming in sticking their oar in or ex's texting and probably turning up in the future.

Nope, just sex and then fuck off home to sleep.

Minimal fuss.

There is always the hope of Bobby. She seemed relatively drama free. I mean, aside from losing miserably to her mother at darts if she offers to play but I can take that.

Red heads always save the day.

Because we're fucking awesome.

And humble.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
She lets it know she isn't interested in anything serious so that's on anyone trying to get more than she's willing to give.

Keep it casual, like she wants, and there is no drama.

I think she's far more polite than anyone I know would be. Usually when people want to keep it casual they find anyone trying to get more to be a bit too clingy and get rid of them.

Best way to get more is to do what they want. Get close without clinging and see where it goes.
I basically agree with you, but in case you haven't looked at the scripts, you get a point for her by telling her you'd like to "go steady/move in" with her. Once she explains she's only down for the occasional dicking, if you double down with the "I really like you" card, you get ANOTHER point. I'm not exactly sure this qualifies as drama-free! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
I've played the game since the beginning... I was wondering then and I am even now after 3 updates... where is the animation?! Nothing personal with the developers but who made this topic should play the game before adding a tag, no?! And still, on the topic of animations, I think some animation will look great.
Great game, a great story... though I wouldn't mind to can follow up more routes. I mean Fiona (MC girlfriend) can cheat but the MC can't?! Why should he not be able to fool around with more than Morgan and sometimes Kelly Jo (just when she feels like it)?!
this was the very first thing i could think of too.... second was, and STILL is, holy fuck Morgan is sexy

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok love it so far. awesome story line with the uncle reminds me of when my father was fighting cancer. sadly he lost the battle and i am sure max will as well. I would like to see the MC still have more chances of playing the field. I chose Morgan but might create a new save and go for annie. maybe the game will progress to include them both in some sort of relationship since morgan and annie seem to have also created a friendship and maybe the MC can play with both :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
maybe the game will progress to include them both in some sort of relationship since morgan and annie seem to have also created a friendship and maybe the MC can play with both :p
Speaking for myself, i'm more into the romance kinda stuff and relationships meaning something and choices that matter so if it is going to go down a sharing/harem route I wouldn't mind knowing so I could take it off my watch list. It's not my thing.

Not a complaint and sorry to single your post out just notice a lot of people bringing up the sharing thing so wondering if dev is going to cater to that is all.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Speaking for myself, i'm more into the romance kinda stuff and relationships meaning something and choices that matter so if it is going to go down a sharing/harem route I wouldn't mind knowing so I could take it off my watch list. It's not my thing.

Not a complaint and sorry to single your post out just notice a lot of people bringing up the sharing thing so wondering if dev is going to cater to that is all.
More the availability to play the field instead of locking down to one girl right off the start. i am actually playing through it a second time to choose The route for Annie. Who knows even Bobby could come into play in the next release.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Those Morgan scenes were something else she's perfect the nice size of thick and curvy and she was rocking that dress at the club. I'm a little worried about what her aunt was saying I can't help but feel there will be something more to that. Felt really bad for Alice in this update I hate seeing a girl cry I just hope we can give her more than a hug next time. ;)

I know i have wrong hope but will there would be any scene with fiona mc ex girlfriend in futre?
I sure hope so a lot with her still feels unanswered and I'd rather we sort out her situation as soon as possible. But I feel it will go on for a bit I'd always thought she'd randomly turn up when the MC is at the bar flirting with all the girls and she walks in on it but the whole picture thing has thrown doubt on that for now.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Those Morgan scenes were something else she's perfect the nice size of thick and curvy and she was rocking that dress at the club. I'm a little worried about what her aunt was saying I can't help but feel there will be something more to that. Felt really bad for Alice in this update I hate seeing a girl cry I just hope we can give her more than a hug next time. ;)
There is apparently no harem route. If you're with Morgan it locks you out of Annie (did you miss that scene Mormont ?). Only KJ seems to allow an "out of story" pure casual relationship. And even if MC gets closer with Annie and tells her it will be casual, I'm not sure that he really thinks that. The guy is an unredeemable romantic :).

I sure hope so a lot with her still feels unanswered and I'd rather we sort out her situation as soon as possible. But I feel it will go on for a bit I'd always thought she'd randomly turn up when the MC is at the bar flirting with all the girls and she walks in on it but the whole picture thing has thrown doubt on that for now.
From what I've seen, MC will have to live a monk's life until Fiona returns if he wants a chance with her. That means spamming the Ctrl key to reach that or go into dev mode.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Shit, I almost wish I hadn't played this yet, so little emotional recovery time before the end of current content after finding out your long term girl is cheating, brought back some memories.
Fuck I hate cheating cunts that do that shit, winds me right up.

But that aside, good start to the story, the only thing I'd change is make some kind of dark background for the text, I find it can get annoying trying to read white text on light backgrounds.
Thank god I've read this before playing it. Thought it was fine due to only Cheating tag and no NTR one.

Last edited:

lkta

May 3, 2017
He told Fiona 2 weeks. She's been ghosting him for two weeks after that deadline when he sees her social media posts. Then however long it's been since then, I counted about 12 or 13 days. All totaled, it's more like a month and a half. This probably doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things, but my little mildly ocd-touched mind saw a problem and said "Hey, I can answer that!" :coffee:
Seems about right, The very first scene of the game where you can pick your name you say you have been working at the bar for 4 weeks & then simply add the days since then

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I have problem with this game if anyone can help that would be great
about that when the mc and max are having chat about trivia event after hospital visit and after bud arrive and leaves the screen just goes blank nothing is happening
i did not even skip through the game just playing normally

any idea how to fix this...

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Thank god I've read this before playing it. Thought it was fine due to only Cheating tag and no NTR one.
To be fair, that was I think 2 updates ago? there is a fair bit more story after that point now.
It wasn't what I'd call NTR, you don't actually see your (now) Ex doing 'the deed', its just implied by what she's posting on social media.
That said, there still isn't any closure on that part of the story, Fiona is still ghosting the MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If you're with Morgan it locks you out of Annie (did you miss that scene @Mormont ?).
I must have as I've only gone with Morgan looks like I'll be doing another playthrough thanks for pointing that out I'd have missed it otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: Le Pew
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes