4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Probably because abandoning games is the in thing to do.

You can't join the cool devs club until you've abandoned at least 1 game.

Joking aside, until I see a completed tag I always tend to assume something will get abandoned. A lot of games I like either get 1 update a year (looking at you Offcuts) or straight up abandoned.
I see what you are saying, but I'm usually more optimistic. Especially with as many games as I am playing. :ROFLMAO:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I like the game so far, and you nailed just how meaningless relationships in college really are (big part in why divorce rates are so high). I'm hoping to see Fi come back into the story at some point, if anything to tell her to take a long walk off a short pier...though, how these stories go, I'm willing to bet it's something like they guy kissing her has been deleting MC's emails, etc...but fuck her anyway, she didn't want to support the MC, and couldn't bother to spend a minute to call him to ask how he's doing, etc... so her loss.
Also I'm thinking the 19 year old waitress (name escapes me atm) secret boyfriend issues are Max himself.
Future updates go well, especially if you add some drama/creative plot twists...I'll send some money your way for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Repeating/paraphrasing what I said in my review, I really friggin' like this story and the characters. The dev is knocking it out of the park on that. I hope the MC has a good chance with Annie and I hope we get to know Bobby better . . .

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Peoples, I have experience freezes in the game, one for instance - was a reminiscing seen in the previous version, I rather you just inform the Dev. I thought it was me alone, having antiquated hard drive being the fault, turns out my drive is fine... So, I Just fixed the code. I was drinking at the time so kinda never made any notes, and I am not qualified to give such advice in accordance to F95 rules and regulations - eula, I see applications are open, yes, but my work is labourious, my employers still see me as male, no matter the change they expect the same results at the end of the day. (I maintain, repair, diagnose, Packaging machines - Huge fast operating things, 25+years too) So I really cant help - other than to say, yes there is a bug, using ignore will work, in most cases, but you should inform the Dev. He seems sweet too.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It is always nice to read real characters conversations. I am not sure still what kind of game is going to be. Is it a slice of life, drama, comedy, will it turn into science fiction alien invasion or zombie attack story? So far, soooooo good, so I am definitely not complaining!

Annie es my favorite (I mean, she has heterochromia, how cute is that!), but Bobby is so beautiful. Don't care a shit about Kelly Joe, and while Morgan is nice, I can't pick her over Annie.

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
It is always nice to read real characters conversations. I am not sure still what kind of game is going to be. Is it a slice of life, drama, comedy, will it turn into science fiction alien invasion or zombie attack story? So far, soooooo good, so I am definitely not complaining!

Annie es my favorite (I mean, she has heterochromia, how cute is that!), but Bobby is so beautiful. Don't care a shit about Kelly Joe, and while Morgan is nice, I can't pick her over Annie.
I sorta like Kelly joe the most I hope in the progression of the game that she'll be willing to be with the MC, you know speaking of Annie, my cat Romeo has hetrochromia iridum, I thought he was blind in one eye for a time, he's not, everyone loves him, it grows on you, and for a cat, he seems to know it. spoilt rascall... Seriously don't be so quick to put down Kj.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I sorta like Kelly joe the most I hope in the progression of the game that she'll be willing to be with the MC, you know speaking of Annie, my cat Romeo has hetrochromia iridum, I thought he was blind in one eye for a time, he's not, everyone loves him, it grows on you, and for a cat, he seems to know it. spoilt rascall... Seriously don't be so quick to put down Kj.
Oh is not like I dislike her. She is fine and everything. It's just I don't care much about her. You know, the heart wants what the heart wants.
Obviously, this is just a picture taken at version 0.3.1. She may grow on me in the future.

We'll see.

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Oh is not like I dislike her. She is fine and everything. It's just I don't care much about her. You know, the heart wants what the heart wants.
Obviously, this is just a picture taken at version 0.3.1. She may grow on me in the future.

We'll see.
Well I am playing as neutral - no-sex, so it's ok I guess.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To me is Annie, but her first scene could have been better, well.
Kelly Jo was nice as a cougar, but it was like if she was just fucking the MC to help him forget Fiona.
Morgan is a bit agressive for my tastes.

Reactions: er982

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Also I'm thinking the 19 year old waitress (name escapes me atm) secret boyfriend issues are Max himself.
Future updates go well, especially if you add some drama/creative plot twists...
lol now that would be a twist I'm looking forward to see.:LOL: Waitress name is Annie and considering how the MC "helped" her calm down (if u refuse Morgan) after the ex sent her those texts it's a possibility. Or somebody just rushed things a little.:sneaky:

IMO the dev needs to keep those flashbacks about them old dudes to a minimum and focus more on what the people want to see, Fiona's behavior toward the MC. Is she just a cheap insensitive ho or it's just her just being selfish ?? What's happening with Morgan ?? She in trouble or something ?? Who the fuck is Annie's ex and how can we send him to the "go fuck yourself asshole" city if he pops up. Is Max's illness treatable ?? That's the shit we NEED to see ... I don't give a rat's ass about what horny sluts Max and his fat significant other fucked in they youth. That adds 0 shits to the story and just rubs salt into the wound for the MC ... he's like "Yeah bois, I'm crying my ass off over my "loving" GF ghosting me and fucking random dudes, but don't mind me, keep talking about the bitches u smashed." Like Annie said "Really? Really? Really?".:LOL:

The new girl Bobby seems to be a good option to pursue tho her daddy Joe might not want that. Unless the MC clears up his situation with Fiona which brings us back to my last argument. Hopefully we can still fuck KJ and make her see what she loses if she stops fucking with us.(the MC needs to fuck her in the ass)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I actually am cool with seeing Max's and Bud's Heyday of their youth. It adds to their character just as much as complaining about not eating red meat.

Other than some typos. All of the characters seem to be well designed and interesting. MC kind of looks meh, and him always looking grumpy, but oh well.

I also like how this game doesn't seem to be moving into harem territory. I am doubting there will be any hookups with Miriam, Ellie, Patty, Cheryl, Ladies from quiz night, etc. The Morgan/Annie seems to be a hard split, since if you dated Morgan you can't do a thing with Annie, which I am guessing there will be a hard split with Bobby too.

Only other complaint would be the sex images/writing and wishing it was nice animation instead, same with the dancing portion.

I like the small town vibe and what it brings and will see what happens.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I actually am cool with seeing Max's and Bud's Heyday of their youth. It adds to their character just as much as complaining about not eating red meat.

Other than some typos. All of the characters seem to be well designed and interesting. MC kind of looks meh, and him always looking grumpy, but oh well.

I also like how this game doesn't seem to be moving into harem territory. I am doubting there will be any hookups with Miriam, Ellie, Patty, Cheryl, Ladies from quiz night, etc. The Morgan/Annie seems to be a hard split, since if you dated Morgan you can't do a thing with Annie, which I am guessing there will be a hard split with Bobby too.

Only other complaint would be the sex images/writing and wishing it was nice animation instead, same with the dancing portion.

I like the small town vibe and what it brings and will see what happens.
Agree with pretty much everything you wrote, but to clarify - it's not if you DATED Morgan that blocks Annie (you pretty much have to go on the date with her no matter how hard you try not to) - it's if you FUCK her. Annie and Morgan talk, so in a realistic kinda game it's not surprising she's not willing to let you get her off if she knows you fucked her friend a few days before...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agree with pretty much everything you wrote, but to clarify - it's not if you DATED Morgan that blocks Annie (you pretty much have to go on the date with her no matter how hard you try not to) - it's if you FUCK her. Annie and Morgan talk, so in a realistic kinda game it's not surprising she's not willing to let you get her off if she knows you fucked her friend a few days before...
That would depend on how monogamous they are and expect MC to be in relations, if they see a one time fuck already as a relation or sometimes even more how competitive they themselves are over the new meat in town. :p

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
See I love the story base as it reminds me somewhat of my own live and choices I made. I grew up in a small town had a relationship with 1 girl from 7th grade right up till i left for college on the other side of country. i also have 2 versions of long distance relationships. my first being my childhood girl failed for a very fucked up reason and not my fault but the fault of a lie or maybe she herself. I never found the truth as when I came home for break she was no where to be found. and no one would tell me as they all blamed me and i swear on my dads grave i did nothing wrong. Stupid thing is a few years back she contacted me.. she wanted to get together since she had just gotten divorced.. too bad for her i have been happily married for 25 years.. ya had a chance and blew it is all i said. The second one was i went to work for a company after i got married. we dissembled factories crated everything and went where ever they where being shipped most to china. my wife was against it but trusted me and i never cheated tempted but never stepped over that line. the other part is the uncle reminds me of my father. i went to college to be able to take over for him. he ended up passing away from cancer before i got home and the company had no one to run it. I finished my courses as thats what he would have wanted. While there after my break from college and not finding my gf i went to every party took home anyone willing and did what all college kids do or at least did lol. when it was over and i came back home i played the field much like college but with only a couple on the hook at a time to see who i liked better and yes my now wife was one of those and she knew i was playing and just said let the better girl win. I guess thats why i dont think hooking up with morgan should lock you into her and lock all others out not right off like it does. i played the field got some ass from both and a another one here or there before i choose my now wife. this is life this is how i played it....

erkper

May 16, 2018
That would depend on how monogamous they are and expect MC to be in relations, if they see a one time fuck already as a relation or sometimes even more how competitive they themselves are over the new meat in town. :p
Seems in character for Annie. To me, anyways.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Seems in character for Annie. To me, anyways.
Possibly. Girls seem pretty demanding and quickly cling in this game yeah, while no virgins and experienced in relations and sex. While knowing MC officially is still in a relationship or at best on the rebound.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
Android version needs manual authorization to run properly (disk access must be allowed). Without it close just after start.
EDIT
Wrong information, sorry

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
lol now that would be a twist I'm looking forward to see.:LOL: Waitress name is Annie and considering how the MC "helped" her calm down (if u refuse Morgan) after the ex sent her those texts it's a possibility. Or somebody just rushed things a little.:sneaky:
Right? If you think about it, all the signs are there...her never wanting to do a thing without Max's permission first, Max's story with that long silver haired lady was the same night Annie started getting texts from her ex, I think it was Annie he was banging all night, not the older lady...dollars to donuts, Max was flirting with them that night to make Annie jealous. We'll see of course, part of what will get me coming back, and probably give money to the project, depending on the next release or two.
Also, I figure Morgan is a safe place holder, I don't think she'll be around the MC's love life for much longer, willing to bet whatever she's running away from catches up with her soon, and she'll ditch the MC in a manner similar to what Fi did.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes