4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Right? If you think about it, all the signs are there...her never wanting to do a thing without Max's permission first, Max's story with that long silver haired lady was the same night Annie started getting texts from her ex, I think it was Annie he was banging all night, not the older lady...dollars to donuts, Max was flirting with them that night to make Annie jealous. We'll see of course, part of what will get me coming back, and probably give money to the project, depending on the next release or two.
Also, I figure Morgan is a safe place holder, I don't think she'll be around the MC's love life for much longer, willing to bet whatever she's running away from catches up with her soon, and she'll ditch the MC in a manner similar to what Fi did.
Hmmm possibly true we will have to wait and see. Since he is dying he may be trying to push her away knowing his nephew MC is a good guy wiling to support her and try to move on. As for Morgan this is why I dont like the thought of having to be locked down with her and only finding out something isnt right after the fact from the aunt but too late to question her. I replayed the game didnt take her up on the offer just to keep my options open and see what happens. Truth and no secrets should be first before locking a person into a relationship.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hmmm possibly true we will have to wait and see. Since he is dying he may be trying to push her away knowing his nephew MC is a good guy wiling to support her and try to move on. As for Morgan this is why I dont like the thought of having to be locked down with her and only finding out something isnt right after the fact from the aunt but too late to question her. I replayed the game didnt take her up on the offer just to keep my options open and see what happens. Truth and no secrets should be first before locking a person into a relationship.
I'm not very convinced on the "Max was shtupping Annie" theory. There doesn't seem to be much to hang that on.

As for Morgan, I'm not sure why everyone is assuming MC is locked down with her at this point. All that has happened is that sleeping with her means you miss a scene with Annie. That doesn't mean you won't have other opportunities with Annie later. The reason that both of these scenes are exclusive is because they are scheduled to occur at the same time in alternate paths. If you slept with Morgan, you won't find Annie brooding in the kitchen because you're flirting with Morgan at the bar when that would have happened. We won't really know what the overall consequences of succumbing to Morgan's charms are until at least the next update when we'll see if we get opportunities with anybody else.

Right now, I'm okay with saying yes to Morgan. Her physical charms are considerable. She can be a bit abrasive, but that doesn't bother me that much. Her scene was hot AF. Annie is a cutie, but even though I haven't seen it yet (Haven't had time to go back and make a new runthrough yet although I plan to!), objectively speaking, a fingering scene, even with a cutie, doesn't balance out the Morgan scene. That might change for me if everyone's assumption that choosing Morgan locks us out from Annie ends up being the case.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I'm not very convinced on the "Max was shtupping Annie" theory. There doesn't seem to be much to hang that on.

As for Morgan, I'm not sure why everyone is assuming MC is locked down with her at this point. All that has happened is that sleeping with her means you miss a scene with Annie. That doesn't mean you won't have other opportunities with Annie later. The reason that both of these scenes are exclusive is because they are scheduled to occur at the same time in alternate paths. If you slept with Morgan, you won't find Annie brooding in the kitchen because you're flirting with Morgan at the bar when that would have happened. We won't really know what the overall consequences of succumbing to Morgan's charms are until at least the next update when we'll see if we get opportunities with anybody else.

Right now, I'm okay with saying yes to Morgan. Her physical charms are considerable. She can be a bit abrasive, but that doesn't bother me that much. Her scene was hot AF. Annie is a cutie, but even though I haven't seen it yet (Haven't had time to go back and make a new runthrough yet although I plan to!), objectively speaking, a fingering scene, even with a cutie, doesn't balance out the Morgan scene. That might change for me if everyone's assumption that choosing Morgan locks us out from Annie ends up being the case.
hahaha I know only cause Morgan reminds me too much of my damn wife... looks kind of like her as well cept the boobs.. my wife has her beat lmao same attitude though all morgan needs to do now is get pissed off punch a guy before i can get there then stand in a mud puddle in the pouring rain waiting for the guy to leave the dance hall.... yes my wife did that and no prodding from me could get her to get in the damn truck and leave lmao. i should also mention the guy involved.. was trying to take advantage of my ex and he was almost old enough to be her father... as i said in another post may the best girl win but my wife still took care of helping her... small town shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Annie's issues keep increasing every update,she went from a kiss ass,to a kiss ass who has ex problems. (And seems to have some daddy issues.)

Legit don't get the Annie love around here.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Annie's issues keep increasing every update,she went from a kiss ass,to a kiss ass who has ex problems. (And seems to have some daddy issues.)

Legit don't get the Annie love around here.
She's a tight bodied young blonde with heterochromia who may have daddy issues... I don't see how that is hard to understand. :ROFLMAO:

That said she's not my main interest, unfortunately I don't really have one. Annie is too young, Morgan is only there for a few weeks (probably), Kelly Jo just wanted to be the first to fuck the young new guy, and it's too soon to tell with Bobby.

There are so many women who are introduced but then aren't available as LI, Ellie for example but also Aisha was given a name and an interaction but nothing comes of it (so far).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Characters in the game so far.

Introduced Fellas.

MC (College Dropout, Bartender for ailing uncle) Relationship : Working it out
Joe (Bar Regular, Miriam's husband, Bobby's dad) Relationship : Married
Max (Bar Owner, MC's ailing uncle) Relationship : Single
Bud (Bar Chef) Relationship : Single
Adam (MC's phone friend) Relationship : Unknown
Pete (Store Cashier) Relationship : Unknown

Introduced Ladies.

Kelly Jo (Blonde MILF bar regular) Relationship : On the prowl
Fiona (Blonde College Ex-Gf of MC) Relationship : Unknown
Annie (Blonde haired waitress with heterochromia) Relationship : Single
Morgan (Black and red haired short girl) Relationship : Single
Ellie (Red Haired MILF waitress) Relationship : Married
Aisha (Dark skinned trivia night lady) Relationship : Unknown
Patty (Morgan's Aunt) Relationship : Unknown
Cheryl (Grey Haired wellness coach Max picked up) Relationship : Hippy
Miriam (Joe's Wife, Bobby's Mom) Relationship : Married
Bobby/Robyn (Joe's & Miriam's daughter) Relationship : Unknown

NPCs

Bar Patrons
Nurse
Friend

Mentioned Others & Flashbacks

Max's one who got away
Bridesmaids
Kelly Jo's Ex
Fiona's maybe other guy
Bud's sweet date
Hippies
Annie's Ex
Morgan's Dad & Step-monster

Last edited:

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
top game.
Morgan very hot.
I hope the story morgan takes it forward.
I really liked this game both for its history and quality of rendering.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yeah, that turned me off a little bit, not gonna lie, my character isn't ready for a monogamous or committed relationship right now. But I'll save judgment until the next update to see if something changes.
Yeah, it makes little sense to get out of a long term committed relationship, engage in casual sex with a cougar (which everyone seems to know about) and then dive into a new committed relationship. Especially when Morgan isn't going to be there long, Patty even comes along to ensure the MC knows not to get serious, and Annie knows that the MC isn't planning on being there long either.

Just don't see why Annie would be completely turned off if Morgan and the MC hook up. Everyone seems to be taking it all casually so far.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, it makes little sense to get out of a long term committed relationship, engage in casual sex with a cougar (which everyone seems to know about) and then dive into a new committed relationship. Especially when Morgan isn't going to be there long, Patty even comes along to ensure the MC knows not to get serious, and Annie knows that the MC isn't planning on being there long either.

Just don't see why Annie would be completely turned off if Morgan and the MC hook up. Everyone seems to be taking it all casually so far.
Hell, in a few moments it looks like Annie and Morgan are a little more than friends, actually, that is probably my wishful thinking, but a man can dream.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hell, in a few moments it looks like Annie and Morgan are a little more than friends, actually, that is probably my wishful thinking, but a man can dream.
Yeah, I had similar thoughts but figured that was my "I'm playing a perv game" mindset.

Reactions: TundraLupus

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I wonder if Fiona will make an appearance this next update...wouldn't mind Morgan giving "Fi" some NTR action with the MC, that she refused to support.
I'm starting to think that the Dev needs to have Fiona appear OR Uncle Max has to get worse. The drama in this game comes from those two threads, if we go too long without anything happening on either of those plots the game begins to feel empty. That what we are doing in the game is just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Sure there is the subplot that everyone the MC is interested in (Morgan, Annie, Kelly Jo) doesn't really seem that into him. Morgan is only there for a bit while she figures out her life ("Summer" fling perhaps, though it's not technically Summer yet), Annie is still dealing with the emotions of her last breakup (MC is totes the rebound guy for her but I doubt she wants anything serious), and KJ just wants a fuck buddy (definitely not serious).

Other than that there isn't a lot of plot going on besides waiting for either Fiona to show (I actually expected her to show up at closing last update) and waiting for Max to get worse (Or miraculously get better).

The one thing I wish that Thunderline Studios would add to this game is a social media app on the MC's phone so that we could see everything that he or the friend has seen on Fiona's social media accounts, so that the MC could post some of his own stuff, etc. Feel like the game is really missing that...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm starting to think that the Dev needs to have Fiona appear OR Uncle Max has to get worse. The drama in this game comes from those two threads, if we go too long without anything happening on either of those plots the game begins to feel empty. That what we are doing in the game is just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Sure there is the subplot that everyone the MC is interested in (Morgan, Annie, Kelly Jo) doesn't really seem that into him. Morgan is only there for a bit while she figures out her life ("Summer" fling perhaps, though it's not technically Summer yet), Annie is still dealing with the emotions of her last breakup (MC is totes the rebound guy for her but I doubt she wants anything serious), and KJ just wants a fuck buddy (definitely not serious).

Other than that there isn't a lot of plot going on besides waiting for either Fiona to show (I actually expected her to show up at closing last update) and waiting for Max to get worse (Or miraculously get better).

The one thing I wish that Thunderline Studios would add to this game is a social media app on the MC's phone so that we could see everything that he or the friend has seen on Fiona's social media accounts, so that the MC could post some of his own stuff, etc. Feel like the game is really missing that...
I wouldn't say that KJ wants a fuck buddy. It's more like multiple boy toys... When she's horny she chooses one of her toys to play with, but when they are horny... I don't know, they can go and jerk off in a corner or something...

Other than that I agree. The game started with drama from 2 different directions and then... radio silence. We are focused on the side stories that don't look like they can lead into anything serious, for the reasons you explained. I usually don't like drama and I wouldn't mind the "lighter" side stories, if the game hadn't start with it. We should see some kind of progress on the main story at some point (especially the whole Fiona shitstorm) before it becomes really annoying/boring. I mean, after the first shock, the MC should start thinking about some basic things. He was living with her, right? Shouldn't he be worried about his stuff? Unless he's secretly rich and can replace everything or he was so whipped that the only thing he owned was the clothes he took with him...

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
She's a tight bodied young blonde with heterochromia who may have daddy issues... I don't see how that is hard to understand. :ROFLMAO:

That said she's not my main interest, unfortunately I don't really have one. Annie is too young, Morgan is only there for a few weeks (probably), Kelly Jo just wanted to be the first to fuck the young new guy, and it's too soon to tell with Bobby.

There are so many women who are introduced but then aren't available as LI, Ellie for example but also Aisha was given a name and an interaction but nothing comes of it (so far).

Yea I've loved the game,in spite of not being a fan of any of the introduced LI's so far.

Which is wierd because I've loved all the LI's in their other game.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes