4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
According to what Bobby says when she picked her dad up, MC has been there months at this point.
He told Fiona 2 weeks. She's been ghosting him for two weeks after that deadline when he sees her social media posts. Then however long it's been since then, I counted about 12 or 13 days. All totaled, it's more like a month and a half. This probably doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things, but my little mildly ocd-touched mind saw a problem and said "Hey, I can answer that!" :coffee:

Reactions: TundraLupus

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
How can you have a save prepped for Bobby when she was just introduced? That requires a new playthrough. Then if they introduce another LI (say Fiona arrives) in the next update that requires the player to have turned down Morgan, Annie, and Bobby you have to play through the game again.
Agreed.. kinda hard to have a saved playthrough for a new charactor.

And with that being said I can tell you without any hesitation that THIS game is gonna get multiple playthroughs by me.. What a funny smooth sailing game..

Might pop a top and pretend I'm at the bar having a brew with them. Besides who ever said one cougar.. or milf is enough? I have multiple older targets on my radar.. just saying....

**Starts over again**

Keep them updates rolling cupcake..

Reactions: MrFriendly and Xor

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agreed.. kinda hard to have a saved playthrough for a new charactor.

And with that being said I can tell you without any hesitation that THIS game is gonna get multiple playthroughs by me.. What a funny smooth sailing game..

Might pop a top and pretend I'm at the bar having a brew with them. Besides who ever said one cougar.. or milf is enough? I have multiple older targets on my radar.. just saying....

**Starts over again**

Keep them updates rolling cupcake..
Yeah, so far I've never hoped for an ugly breakup in a game more than I have with Ellie and her unnamed husband. Although now that I've met Miriam I wouldn't mind getting Joe stupid drunk and sneaking into Miriam's bed. Seriously doubt that Thunderline will have either happen, this seems to be a real slice of life type of game and doesn't look to allow the MC to fuck every woman.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Qtranger

Nov 1, 2019
He told Fiona 2 weeks. She's been ghosting him for two weeks after that deadline when he sees her social media posts. Then however long it's been since then, I counted about 12 or 13 days. All totaled, it's more like a month and a half. This probably doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things, but my little mildly ocd-touched mind saw a problem and said "Hey, I can answer that!" :coffee:
just gotta say, your signatures are 10/10

• Love
Reactions: Glooskabe

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
There are so many games I'd love to give exposure, but I just can't give up Bella & Jill. *sigh*
I literally spent, I think 2 hours the other day trying to make the personalized gif in mine to work, because I couldn't decide on just 2 images.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I'm not sure why we have to miss Annie's scene if we say yes to Morgan.
Morgan says : 'I think you and I could have some fun together.' From the conversation I didn't think that she was asking to start dating exclusively. She seems to be a bit like Kelly Jo.
Is MC even ready to get back into that sort of relationship considering he barely knows anything about her? (Patty's warning doesn't help).
At least with Annie, they can help each other get over their ex, and then see what happens from there. I suspect Annie likes MC but has not said anything, either because of working together or she wants him to make the first move.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm not sure why we have to miss Annie's scene if we say yes to Morgan.
Morgan says : 'I think you and I could have some fun together.' From the conversation I didn't think that she was asking to start dating exclusively. She seems to be a bit like Kelly Jo.
Is MC even ready to get back into that sort of relationship considering he barely knows anything about her? (Patty's warning doesn't help).
At least with Annie, they can help each other get over their ex, and then see what happens from there. I suspect Annie likes MC but has not said anything, either because of working together or she wants him to make the first move.
I think we can't because Morgan goes see the MC the same night the stuff with Annie would happen

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Dude needs to pay a visit to his home town, and settle things with Fiona for better or worse. Right now, it's just an interesting story for me with zero romantic/erotic pull.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Aug 7, 2018
He'll turn up, don't worry. Ex's always do when they get mentioned.
Yeah, Exes are the Chekhov's gun of these games. Once they are mentioned they always show up later to make it awkward.
Exes tend to be harbingers of doom in these types of games. Ex popping up? Better steel yourself - more often than not you'll get maybe one more good update before it all goes down for one reason or another. Here's hoping for an exception.

a bit disappointed we have to chose between sex with Morgan and pleasuring Annie.. where are our Modder heroes that will allow us to do both? :sneaky:
Scrappy made a mod, doesn't it allow both? If not I could add that option if you want.

Reactions: MrFriendly

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I've played the game since the beginning... I was wondering then and I am even now after 3 updates... where is the animation?! Nothing personal with the developers but who made this topic should play the game before adding a tag, no?! And still, on the topic of animations, I think some animation will look great.
Great game, a great story... though I wouldn't mind to can follow up more routes. I mean Fiona (MC girlfriend) can cheat but the MC can't?! Why should he not be able to fool around with more than Morgan and sometimes Kelly Jo (just when she feels like it)?!

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I've played the game since the beginning... I was wondering then and I am even now after 3 updates... where is the animation?! Nothing personal with the developers but who made this topic should play the game before adding a tag, no?! And still, on the topic of animations, I think some animation will look great.
Great game, a great story... though I wouldn't mind to can follow up more routes. I mean Fiona (MC girlfriend) can cheat but the MC can't?! Why should he not be able to fool around with more than Morgan and sometimes Kelly Jo (just when she feels like it)?!
They had some random scene right at the start of the game animated with Annie walking away, also some randomly animated eye movements and stuff like that, and I believe the first scene with Kelly-Jo also has a very brief animation. Since then I think everything has been static render.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes