4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Hey its back from the dead! I remember playing the first release and really liked the characters and the premise/story.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Holy shit it's alive!

Actually really liked this game so i'm glad to see it's back again, let's hope we see regular updates from now on

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
I thought this game was a goner lol
I don't even remember the story since its been so long since an update :ROFLMAO:

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
OK, who else saw this and had an EpicRecordScratch.mp3 moment like I did.
There are few times I have been more excited to see an update in recent memory...
Can't wait to play it.

Reactions: Kinvarus

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
OK, who else saw this and had an EpicRecordScratch.mp3 moment like I did.
There are few times I have been more excited to see an update in recent memory...
Can't wait to play it.
Yep, I saw it on the forum without the abandoned tag and saw the new update and had that exact same moment. :)

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I absolutely loved this! Never seen it before, so this was my first time checking it out. Don't know how I missed it after all this time. Just love these characters and the setting and everything about it. It just feels good, I wish it didn't end.

It was just great. Thank you Thunderline Studios for this. Awesome work! ;)

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
But will you be able to keep them all in the end?
I don't know if the developer said anything about it, but at the moment, it doesn't look like there is a harem path or a harem ending. And, I honestly don't think there will be.

I'm okay with this as long as Kelly Jo becomes a real love interest at some point. Dreaming is free.

But, I don't know what will happen to anything. For now, it is good to see the game back.

Reactions: bruce555

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Nice update annie was my favorite from the start, when the first update was released and after her morgan, kelly jo is a strong contender also and if she evolve in too a true LI her story could be interesting. Ahh fiona i figured she would turn up at some point should be fun i hope there will be a option too get rid of her.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes