4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

RedBud412

Jun 19, 2021
No updates whatsoever? Might want to check the Patreon, bro.
Funny you picked my one reply on this thread to reply to questioning the updates of this game. I hit a personal note with mine? Naw I won't be checking your Patreon bro. If this game ever makes it to completion, that is when I'll check it out again. Until then plenty other games to play and explore.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Can a mod take the on hold sign off since it looks like there releasing the next update? also now we play the waiting game....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The most surprising thing is that it still hasn't leaked, but that's cool, that's some loyal supporters they have and I don't mind, let them make their money :giggle:
Yeah, although I of course want to play new updates as soon as possible I have no problem waiting for a public release.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The most surprising thing is that it still hasn't leaked, but that's cool, that's some loyal supporters they have and I don't mind, let them make their money :giggle:
Considering the pricing I am not surprised it hasn't leaked yet. That and the fact it has been a year and a half since an update most likely has caused a loss of interest.

Yeah, although I of course want to play new updates as soon as possible I have no problem waiting for a public release.
I will play it when I can get to it but I have to admit that I'm not that excited for it at this point. Which is a shame, the game was one of my top ten when it was getting regular updates.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Considering the pricing I am not surprised it hasn't leaked yet. That and the fact it has been a year and a half since an update most likely has caused a loss of interest.

I will play it when I can get to it but I have to admit that I'm not that excited for it at this point. Which is a shame, the game was one of my top ten when it was getting regular updates.
"Pricing" and/or actually having whatever you guys consider a hero to be as an existing supporter. Good luck.....im sure someone will pitch in a few cents eventually to grab it.....maybe.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
a little bird told me you guys are waiting for the .4 release... here you go. Have fun and show some support for the dev's !!

It's finally here!

Over 1000 images
3 Lewd Scenes
Updated Replay Gallery
More images in the image Gallery
New cell phone messenger system

We are advising a new playthrough due to the code changes.

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
a little bird told me you guys are waiting for the .4 release... here you go. Have fun and show some support for the dev's !!

It's finally here!

Over 1000 images
3 Lewd Scenes
Updated Replay Gallery

LC .4 Pc
Wow, thank you very much for the update (y).
:love:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018

It's finally here!

Over 1000 images
3 Lewd Scenes
Updated Replay Gallery

LC .4 Pc
you are a true hero, with a fixed income i cant support as many games as i would like to and rely heavily on folks like you, and i thank you kindly

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Wow, last time I played this, nobody ever heard of Covid.
Last release was July 2020.....covid was definitely a thing by then. Unless you didn't play the 0.3. Just posting for clarity....not that it matters.

Dev has posted more than once about the previous issues and subsequent learning curve(s). No sense rehashing that either.

Reactions: drisarter
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes