4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Mainittu

May 11, 2019
What the fuck?
Thank god I refunded this game shortly after buying it. I refunded it because it was buggy as hell and basically unplayable. I still had the v1.51 I got from here, which was unfinished but at least worked and was fun to play. Now I tried the recently added v2.0.1f1 from here and it's not fun anymore. It's much harder now, I'm level 16 and can't even beat the first floor.
Isnt it supposed to be a bit hard? I mean if you just steamroll through it that wouldnt be a challenge to play. And besides you might be doing something wrong since I got through the first Floor on my second attempt. The game is honestly not that hard.
Not to say that it doesnt have bugs though. Which it absolutely does and thats quite sad tbh, since there s quite a bit of potential in this.

Reactions: Cosmos Guy

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I'm not saying I want every enemy defeated with one hit and like I said I loved the earlier v1.51 of the game. But in that version it was still fair, even if you had bad luck with the cards. Now enemies do much more damage and the shield cards were almost useless because enemies constantly gave that status effect which drastically lowers my own shield effect. It's absolutely no fun if a simple bandit does 12 damage and you get only 3 shield per shield card. Also in v1.51 there were 2 merchants and 2 resting places per floor. The only time I tried v2.0.1f1 there was only one merchant and absolutely no resting place.

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
Why do i have to buy it on steam? It´s perfectly fine if someone wants money for thir work, but deciving people in download a game on a site on which all games a are free and only than telling them to buy it is cheap

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Why do i have to buy it on steam? It´s perfectly fine if someone wants money for thir work, but deciving people in download a game on a site on which all games a are free and only than telling them to buy it is cheap
Dont be rude, if some one wants to upload it they will.Dont just expect free stuff.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Still GPU turning itself into turbo mode, no matter which settings I turn on.

According to some forums, NVIDIA GPUs are known to have such problems, and turning on VSync would help, but the game does not have VSync options in itself and turning them on in NVIDIA control panel do nothing.

So, poor optimization that apparently are a Unity problem...

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Should add GOR to the genres, because failure is pretty much required in order to advance. I didn't mind at first, but it's gotten way too grindy.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
People are saying bleed cards got nerfed, but I don't see it. It's still pretty OP with the new bleed cards Deterioration, which makes every attack deal 1 Bleed, and Excessive Bleeding which can double (triple if improved) the bleed stacks of an enemy. It also only costs 1 Mana, which is crazy.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I think this changed with patches past 2.0.0, but Level 3 initially felt like it was supposed to counter bleed-specific builds. There are a few enemy types that seemed to progress in power quickly (and not allow Bleed to build up), Bone Piles are immune to Bleed damage, a few enemy types who call in replacement minions, and IIRC one enemy type which did insane damage that only reduced when you did damage to it, and Bleed damage didn't count towards that. I believe the latter was fixed though, and the other stuff wasn't so bad so long as you diversified your deck a bit. At least on my part, it was just a bit of a minor freak-out that stacking bleed and turtling up the old way didn't seem to work anymore.

I'm not sure about what's being said about the increase in early difficulty though. I don't think anything has changed on the first floor in a while. Floor spawns could vary pretty wildly and none of what I've seen mentioned has been an unusual thing to deal with. And I'm saying this as someone with just shy of 100 hours in the game on steam, and fuck knows how many if playing on the cracked version. The only thing I can think of making it harder is the increased variety of cards crowding out some of the better choices tbh.

Reactions: Ferghus

GreenAngel333

Mar 10, 2018
As Fate Anime fan, I freaking love it :D It is good too, can save up to 47 damage. I wonder how power and morale work with it. New patch have added many interesting things to explore.

Btw. I will try to make a full save for this version yet today.

Reactions: Juztify

GreenAngel333

Mar 10, 2018
OEJ Can you add it to front page? <3
Save with MAX LVL, all scenes and all outfits for Ver v2.0.1f1+ of my making.
It took me over 25 hours all together *(with last save) and I believe that most people just want the whole gallery, so here it is.
Manual:
PlayState
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > LocalLow > Flametorch > LastEvil. Just replace the existing "PlayState" with my save file.
User_steam_id
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > Roaming > Goldberg SteamEmu Saves > settings. replace "user_steam_id" with my file.

You need to do both for it to work, old "PlayState_Goldberg" shouldn't matter

Welcome

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
OEJ Can you add it to front page? <3
Save with MAX LVL, all scenes and all outfits for Ver v2.0.1f1+ of my making.
It took me over 25 hours all together *(with last save) and I believe that most people just want the whole gallery, so here it is.
Manual:
PlayState
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > LocalLow > Flametorch > LastEvil. Just replace the existing "PlayState" with my save file.
User_steam_id
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > Roaming > Goldberg SteamEmu Saves > settings. replace "user_steam_id" with my file.

You need to do both for it to work, old "PlayState_Goldberg" shouldn't matter

Welcome
Much obliged. Got my first hard mode win earlier and was kinda dreading having to grind through the first two areas for every defeat scene unlock in area three,

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes