tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
also would love for there to be an option to change the camera perspective when watching the hidden cameras, as sometimes the angles chosen are not the best to see everything that is happening (also wish it were possible to record the hidden cam sessions to watch later)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Aug 23, 2019
If you're calling this game "way to little sex content" then you're either insane or you havent played any other games of this kind.

Relatively speaking, this game is rich with sexual content, LOTS and LOTS of events to discover in the game, so far.
Yeah except no sex instead of 1 scene that doesn't count and dreams.

By sex content we mean SEX. Not foreplay.

Reactions: JayDubya

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
inb4 it's just an assjob/"hot-dogging" in the first preview.
I mean I'd be okay with that. I am looking forward to actual sex but to be honest I don't really care, I still enjoy the game regardless. Still though, taking into account the sheer size of the MC's dick I feel like we'd at least see the tip if it was hotdogging. Might be a thigh fuck like some of the other pool stuff, but it looks like her panties are moved to the side. Either way, like I said, I don't care either way, I'm still looking forward to the update

Reactions: lightpower

YamMasher

Mar 28, 2019
I do feel pacing wise at least one of the girls should get fucked this patch, ofc maybe thats just greed =)

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah except no sex instead of 1 scene that doesn't count and dreams.

By sex content we mean SEX. Not foreplay.
So I guess you count blowjobs, titjobs, and and penetrationless pussy-fucking as "foreplay". Ok mate.
I guess we should notify every lesbian couple that doesnt use dildos, and tell them that they arent actually having sex, because no penetration.

But whatever, that wasnt my point anyway.
My original point was that if this game bothers you because it doesnt have full on sex YET, then you'd be outraged at a lot of other games here on F95.

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
So I guess you count blowjobs, titjobs, and and penetrationless pussy-fucking as "foreplay".
noun: foreplay
  1. sexual activity that precedes intercourse
- Oxford English dictionary

By definition, yes. Philosophically, think whatever you want.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
noun: foreplay
  1. sexual activity that precedes intercourse
- Oxford English dictionary

By definition, yes. Philosophically, think whatever you want.
Yes congratulations, you managed to commit a relatively common logical fallacy, an Appeal to the Dictionary, also known as Appeal to Definition.
Read it and weep:

When you argue semantics, you end up looking like a fool.
I dont care how many dictionaries you can quote. Dictionaries describe usage, and if a dictionary hasnt been updated in a while, it may not reflect a word's common usage.

All of that is irrelevant however, since most people consider blowjobs and titjobs, sexual acts.
And in fact on this forum, a game doesnt need full on sex with penetration in order to avoid the "No Sexual Content" tag.

So, you know, even if you wanted to say something like "my definition is the most common one", you still wouldnt have much ground to stand on.

Will there be anything else?
Because I think that would be all.

P.S. Also, by the definition that you pulled up in that dictionary, foreplay IS sexual activity.

Last edited:

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Come on... you guys understand each other, why debate the meaning of each word? The main topic was that there isn't almost no penetration in the game yet, and that is correct. (now correct my double negative, I dare you)

But is that a bad thing? Look at games like Melody and Dating my daughter: they are blue balls fest and still are very well reviewed. For me, in Last Hope, there could be even more foreplay before handjobs, blowjobs and titjobs, like more groping and stripping, for example

Pang

Oct 30, 2017
Considering the immense size of the MC's dick, I think the women should make more mention of the fact. Not just the first time they see it but continously. They shouldn't be able to get used to it, but continue to see it with disbelief.

Really looking forward to the coming update.

Jul 7, 2019
Considering the immense size of the MC's dick, I think the women should make more mention of the fact. Not just the first time they see it but continously. They shouldn't be able to get used to it, but continue to see it with disbelief.

Really looking forward to the coming update.
I don't know, every scene I recall where his dick is out with one of the women, they seem to always comment on the size. Trying to think of a scene where they don't comment and I can't come up with one. You are right though, the cock worship in the game is one of the big turn ons for me!

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes