Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
people don't actually raise children in hentai games silly
besides we can just have the robots raise them offscreen if need be
Tell it to Mia from Peasant's Quest. After she got pregnant I had to build a new house for her, and when she gave birth, I had to start hunting for boars and start cooking dinners for her and child all the time. You won't even know when instead of adding a new girl to your harem, you have a wife who wants more money from you, children who hate you (and want your money), an old Dodge in the garage and you are an employee in a shoe store...

• Haha
Reactions: Lexxx and Red5ive
Oct 3, 2019
I'm with Team Pregnant Harem, nothing like knocking up a cute girl only for her to realize you also knocked up her mom. But let's that optional for the boys who don't share that kink

On a sidenote, last time I played this game there was only one sleep sex scene with the milf, are there actual awake sex scenes now?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
in the Latest update patchnotes it says 'camera views can now be rotated', but as far as my attempts go the cameras are still stationary. Is he talking about rotating between the multiple cameras?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
BTW, the old "looking through locked doors with 160 POV" glitch seems to have died... any way around this?

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
in the Latest update patchnotes it says 'camera views can now be rotated', but as far as my attempts go the cameras are still stationary. Is he talking about rotating between the multiple cameras?
The rotation is refered to the camera (point of view) when there is a scene. The views are FP, 1, 2 and 3. Previously the 1, 2 and 3 where stuck. Now you can rotate the view by using your right click.

Reactions: knatum
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes