IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Any plans to redesign the ship ? It's kinda annoying Having to load 2 times to get into a different room also the sliding doors are annoying and slow
Ive no issues, some rooms are joined that way normally anyway. Same as a normal sea ship too. Maybe your PC is the cause of the slow doors...

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Ive no issues, some rooms are joined that way normally anyway. Same as a normal sea ship too. Maybe your PC is the cause of the slow doors...
Theres no issues i just feel like the game would feel less sluggish not having the black screen when going into the elevators and such

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
the solution is gay with aliens ;) all problems with walkthroat and other things, gay sex with aliens xD let me think :unsure: if you have sex with alien not is gay no? it is ... I don't know :unsure: please one solution to my problem :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nice work guy really awesome game and thanks for do it ;)

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and lightpower

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
the solution is gay with aliens ;) all problems with walkthroat and other things, gay sex with aliens xD let me think :unsure: if you have sex with alien not is gay no? it is ... I don't know :unsure: please one solution to my problem :eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is just legitimately unreadable.
All I got from this is that you are looking for gay alien sex.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
The game is feel really alive, the schedule of characters with the total timed freeroaming is very interesting. I think they could try to introduce physics like xstoryplayer and replace scenes with something more in-game.

As long you land and go outside it is ok, the spaceship is already crowded.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Theres no issues i just feel like the game would feel less sluggish not having the black screen when going into the elevators and such
I said I had no issues, I didnt say you did..or didnt. .. Its not sluggish for me, the way you explain your point seems like you want to walk instantly through doors. You have to try and consider that there is a game element to this and some sort of semi reality being that when you get in a elevator or to a door they do take a moment to open. Unless you want them like star trek so the open just before you get there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mattyboy05

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
The only issue I personally have with doors is when I open them, spend literally 2 seconds inside the room, and the door automatically closes behind me so I have to reopen it again to get out.

This getting in and out of rooms happens just so I can check on the girls, for new scenes etc, so its tedious to have to open/close the same door trillions of times.

Reactions: mattyboy05

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
The only issue I personally have with doors is when I open them, spend literally 2 seconds inside the room, and the door automatically closes behind me so I have to reopen it again to get out.

This getting in and out of rooms happens just so I can check on the girls, for new scenes etc, so its tedious to have to open/close the same door trillions of times.
Yeah right thank you thats what i'm trying to say Like same with the elevators you're constantly going in them every few seconds

Roby0985

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry to ask, but does anyone knows what I'm supposed to do with the fake pills that I've found in the medbay?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes