IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah right thank you thats what i'm trying to say Like same with the elevators you're constantly going in them every few seconds
Ah, ok this makes more sense now that you have explained it properly. Basically you mean, you just need the doors to remain open a little longer before they close again....

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Pretty sure it's just the "Definitely Not Hermione" Dream Event that happens after you watch Definitely Not Harry Potter. The PC doesn't have any transformations, and they don't apply to any of the main girls at all.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Pretty sure it's just the "Definitely Not Hermione" Dream Event that happens after you watch Definitely Not Harry Potter. The PC doesn't have any transformations, and they don't apply to any of the main girls at all.
what happens in the dream?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Quick Question, how much content currently in this game?
Lots of teasing scenes, hjs, bjs, boobjobs and groping. Some sleep assault and sleep rape. One consensual sex scene, iirc. Haven't found the new scenes in v8 though. Plenty fapworthy except for the sleep stuff, imo. Not a fan of non-con.

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
Lots of teasing scenes, hjs, bjs, boobjobs and groping. Some sleep assault and sleep rape. One consensual sex scene, iirc. Haven't found the new scenes in v8 though. Plenty fapworthy except for the sleep stuff, imo. Not a fan of non-con.
A new blowjob while mom cooking the dinner but sis and aunt's not found yet.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
v8 scenes are
Mom cooking will give you a blow job instead of just a kiss on the cheek
Sis will fuck you when she's lifting weights (stay here, hold back)
Aunt will fuck you when she gets stuck on the bridge.
The girls will let you feel all of them up before starting the swimming event.

I'm not sure what's new on the fancy dinner. You can fuck mom but I could have sworn you could already do that last patch.

Reactions: Hybris
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes