bongoblast

Jul 12, 2017
because you use one hand? :unsure:
I was thinking for a game like this where most of the interaction aside from the meteor game can be done with just the mouse, what if you use the scroll wheel to control forward/backward movement speed with a little indicator in the corner of the screen and left/right click for the rest of the interactions (mostly left click since you are just clicking dialogue anyway) and call it "one-handed mode" in the settings. It would be an interesting implementation to say the least.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is the cover photo showing the daughter grabbing her mother's large boob in the game as of v8.1? Thanks.

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
You sure about this, I got a camera in each zone and one to carry around for a total of 7

Just found out you can place cameras in the following rooms

Adrianna's Bedroom and Bathroom
Kathrine's Bedroom and Bathroom
Natasha's Bedroom and Bathroom

Use the computer in the MC bedroom to watch, you can only place 3 camera's at a time

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
You're not understanding me, I'm not asking WHEN, I'm asking HOW. I know WHEN Natasha will be in the Hottub, but I don't know HOW to get in to it with her
I could be wrong here, but I believe it's just a matter of having a high enough score with her and having done some other events. Try progressing her yoga scene, getting a bj from her during breakfast, getting her the fancy outfit, and so forth. Once the prereqs are unlocked she'll invite you in when you go there to talk to her.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
I came back and realized the dev had seen my comment, then realized i commented on another site more in depth. "Really enjoy this game, would love if there were actual interactive h-scene mechanics sometimes but i’m not complaining. Only thing i really wish was different is how short the moaning clips are that they become repetitive and break immersion. To me this stands out as a great adult game among so many that try hard but miss the mark or fall short in ways. If the dev is reading this, Keep up the awesome work!!" <- Can't say that last part enough. :)

Reactions: YamMasher

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
I could be wrong here, but I believe it's just a matter of having a high enough score with her and having done some other events. Try progressing her yoga scene, getting a bj from her during breakfast, getting her the fancy outfit, and so forth. Once the prereqs are unlocked she'll invite you in when you go there to talk to her.
I was able to get all shower scenes just by focusing on one at a time, increasing relationship and keep trying the bathroom eventually you will get it. (how far you are with each individual will effect how long it may take.)

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I need confirmation
Can you tell me all the sex scenes?
-Adrianna 1.Bath tub 2.Dinner table 3.Her room 2scenes
-Kathrine 1.Bath tub 2.Her room 3.Gym
-Natasha 1.Bath tub 2.Flight deck 3.Pool hot tub
Is this all?

Last edited:

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I came back and realized the dev had seen my comment, then realized i commented on another site more in depth. "Really enjoy this game, would love if there were actual interactive h-scene mechanics sometimes but i’m not complaining. Only thing i really wish was different is how short the moaning clips are that they become repetitive and break immersion. To me this stands out as a great adult game among so many that try hard but miss the mark or fall short in ways. If the dev is reading this, Keep up the awesome work!!" <- Can't say that last part enough. :)
Yeah I feel the same way about the moaning, I'm hoping to get a voice actor to make some better ones eventually

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes