Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
It would be cool if the dev added a few new lady crew members while repairing ship in space dock to the game or they find a ship in distress with some lady's on-board that become crew members later as way of paying there fair .
no please i don't understnd the harem fetish then you have unfinished other stories

marsianeca

Jun 11, 2017
GTX1660TI, 16Ram and i7-8700, no problem here.

Try to clean cache/shader cache.
Or alternatively, properties of the executable / disable full screen optimizations, win10.

PS: If you also have g-sync, turn it off.

If you have the thread optimization option active, deactivate it or set it in auto.
yeah brother my bad it was on my portable HDD downloaded. I transfer it to HDD or SSD and its fixed

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Say how du you get the 3/4 from Adrianna in the bed at night (after handing her the wine). I got the handjob, the kiss and the passed out sex, but one is missing.
I tried all manner of combinations, but I don't see what I'm missing.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
PS: hmmm..
probably your portable HDD is starting to have some problem with the sectors.

Try using the scandisk to reveal any bad sectors and repair them.

Then a defrag to optimize these sectors.
JC.. are you like from the stone age or something ... "scandisk" was last seen used in ms-dos and/or Win95

It goes now by the checkdisk "chkdsk" (from the 21st century onward) :ROFLMAO:

p.s. defrag is still defrag :sneaky:

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
So i started from the beginning and found out that you can cum inside Adriana on the first lvl of the game if you max out affection and sleep with her when she is drunk (so no birth control pills and no condom of course). I had 0 points in that shit that collects sperm whatsoever. So in my mind shes already pregnant. I'm not into that preggo stuff, but i guess that those guys that cry all the time about it, would love this fact. Its not like its going to affect the game in any way, but for roleplaying purpose, its there. Maybe its a bug and will get fixed, but there you have it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: biały wilk

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
So my version froze, crashed, and now won't start up at all. Black screen with "Not responding" every time. Any ideas how to fix? Have updated my drivers for my graphics card and restarted the system but still nothing.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
anyone can re-explain each color srounding objects and peeps meaning?
red yellow green purple(i think thats all)

also
what can i do with this or whats with it
View attachment 620307
i see 1 in my room
1 in sis room
Those are dream trophies. You can get 2 for every dream you have. They are a collective, and do nothing on their own. Dreams can be replayed on the computer once you unlock them.

Color shows availability of the scenes.
Red: no new scene,
Yellow: new scene but not unlocked,
Green: new scene ready to play with the right dialog choices (so try them all)
I don't know where did you saw purple though.. Maybe on items that you can pick up? I'm not sure.

Also regardless of color, for some scenes, you need to reach a higher capsule lvl to unlock them. For example, you will see a green locked door that will stay locked until you fill up the capsule and get the access cards. So some scenes are progress bound.

P.S: Reaching the capsule level and color stuff is pretty much explained in the prologue and throughout the game, so as long as you don't click like a little maniac, and dont't skip it all, you will have no problems whatsoever understanding the game.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
this purple
View attachment 620385

& by "fill up the capsule" u meen that cum cap of max of /500?

& if i just max it up or went to the next stage (200 300 400...) .. will i miss an event or scene? cuz i when i reached 200 .. says "1step till we reach home"

also i read the prologue .. on the game early releases .. that was log time ago .. so i forgot things .. and now i played from my last save point .. not the start .. which is why im asking...
That purple means that something is merely selectable. Those would be doors, items, computer, bed, etc. It basically means you can press "E" and use it. Yes, i mean the 500 cap.
EDIT: You can also see that purple color when you try to talk to characters when you talk to them while they are walking between places. There are no scenes when they transition from place to place, only dialogues. Some are pretty important since they activate events, so take care.

The only event that i found that's not repeating (i may be wrong) is that Adriana chick trying out her bikini and inviting you to take a bath with her after. Its kinda shame coz its a very nice scene, but i guess it would be redundant to repeat it since it wouldn't fit into their full "fuck me here and now" relationship. She gets an innocent bath with the mc and her top falls off. So if you are not interested in that one, i think you can safely just fill it up to the top. I may be wrong on this one, but i think scenewise you wont miss on much. Storywise i'm pretty sure some dialogues change as you level up the capsule. Then again, there is not much of a story to begin with for now.

Last edited:

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
what can i do about green highlighted yet locked type of doors? should i rise the seeder to get the keys?
and about the items i buy .. will some vanish/miss scenes of it .. if i max the seeder before i buy them?
I told you that some events are progress bound, so yes, you need to level up the seeder first. I can see that you are not big on following the instructions :D I literally mentioned the green locked door in my post. And you can buy items as soon as they are in the shop, they also unlock with the progress, like a camera for example.
And one more thing.. its not enough just to buy the items, you also need to pick them up from the storage room at the 3d printer. And buy that schedule/map thingy, it makes life so much easier. On another note concerning the map: use the tab key for fast access. I found out about that trick way to late. I was always manually accessing with ther right key and swaping through several items to find it.

Reactions: 9inchz
Mar 12, 2018
I feel like there should be a way to cheat at cards, since it's random finding whatever the last scene is there is a pain.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. You just have to choose Help Clean Up and then Get Up.

Reactions: 9inchz

semihammer

Aug 30, 2019
Does the have an ending?Cause after i putted 500/500 semen fuel the alien said i had to put more but i cant for some reason.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Natasha's shower scene probably needs an update after you give her pills. Adrianna's reading also seem like it could use an update. Some scene dialogue should probably be updated with new dialogue after the first time. Would it be possible to add an animation speed slider to the scenes?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes