Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hmm, is there any list over possible scenes in this build?

Is it possible to progress any further with the mom beside, do the bath with her and the kiss in the evening after give her the wine?

Or the handhjob scenes with the sister?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lighting is really bad. Had to quit after 3 minutes as I still couldn't see ANYTHING.
The ship immulates a day... before 8 a.m. it's dark on the ship, than it lights up and gets darker around 8 p.m. if I am not mistaken.
For the Stats Poolside Games said that thresholds are 60 for Adrianne and 40 for the other 2

Aequdsama

Jun 24, 2018
So, after you earn 300 seed game fixes your char in place, you cannot move. Also a message box appeares, but there's no text in it. The only option in this situation is to quit to main menu and load a save. Is this intentional or a bug? If a bug - pls fix, i rly enjoy the game)

Reactions: flamedprime

VictorSlaz

May 12, 2018
How many wine bottles did you find and gave to adriana to achieve the handjob?
Can you share bottle locations?
First i give it bottle which in the natasha's kitchen i clicked kiss after then little kiss after that talk natasha talk about wine and wine bottles randomly appers random locations you need to look all rooms they mostly hidden somewhere after that you need to talk first ask for help - ask for handjob first she say i'll think about it after that give her bottle and then when 11 pm go adrianna room ask for handjob :D

Reactions: rayyy69

stevecuk

Nov 18, 2018
Hey guys,

As a newbie to unreal games, I’m struggling to find any help with the game controls, I can use the mouse to move around, and esc key to getup the menu, but I can’t find any details on how to even save the game etc.

Can any of you provide some simple help for me to understand how to use the gui?

Thanks,
SC

Slava

Apr 3, 2017
As far as I find, there is handjob scenes dor sister and mom. Third girl(Can't remember her name) has only teasing. Oh, and dream.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Hey guys,

As a newbie to unreal games, I’m struggling to find any help with the game controls, I can use the mouse to move around, and esc key to getup the menu, but I can’t find any details on how to even save the game etc.

Can any of you provide some simple help for me to understand how to use the gui?

Thanks,
SC
W,A,S,D to move around. E or mouse1 is the "use" button (open doors, talk to people, use items) and when you hit esc you should be able to save. When in scenes and conversation, you use the mouse to click on the GUI to change camera angles, and to progress to the next animation.

1547315006652.png

Reactions: hitempaccount

stevecuk

Nov 18, 2018
W,A,S,D to move around. E or mouse1 is the "use" button (open doors, talk to people, use items) and when you hit esc you should be able to save. When in scenes and conversation, you use the mouse to click on the GUI to change camera angles, and to progress to the next animation.

View attachment 222261
Cheers,

That seems too easy, looks like I wasn't in the game fully so none of the controls worked. Duh!!!!

SC

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
When i ask sister for photo it says i dont have a camera on me? Where is the camera?
I asked mom for photos, she took the camera and told me to wait, been a couple days and no response, even after triggering the event with her, she says i have no camera

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes