• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
game is bugged camera disappeared again, you should add some kind of thing on the pc to get the camera back
If you ask a girl to take a picture for you she will head out with the camera and only return it to you if you talk to her in her own room.... considering the different scedules that can take some time. But you should get the camera back each time

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
why my oculust rift start when i play the game. is there a way to play in vr mode
This is normal in Unreal Engine games. You can prevent this from happening by creating a shortcut to the .exe file (right click LastHope.exe > "Copy" > right click on folder > "paste shortcut") right clicking the shortcut, click properties, then add "-nohmd" at the end of "target" location

1547334534688.png

@Poolside Games If you're not planning on supporting VR for your game, you can disable this in UE. Open the edit tab, click on Plugins. Scroll down to "Virtual Reality" in the left pane and click it. There you can disable VR.

Reactions: zephyr1983

zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
This is normal in Unreal Engine games. You can prevent this from happening by creating a shortcut to the .exe file (right click LastHope.exe > "Copy" > right click on folder > "paste shortcut") right clicking the shortcut, click properties, then add "-nohmd" at the end of "target" location

View attachment 222580

@Poolside Games If you're not planning on supporting VR for your game, you can disable this in UE. Open the edit tab, click on Plugins. Scroll down to "Virtual Reality" in the left pane and click it. There you can disable VR.
thank

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
So, after you earn 300 seed game fixes your char in place, you cannot move. Also a message box appeares, but there's no text in it. The only option in this situation is to quit to main menu and load a save. Is this intentional or a bug? If a bug - pls fix, i rly enjoy the game)
This is a bug the seeder is supposed to be capped at 250

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017

View attachment 222580

Oh I didn't even know unreal would do this I will change it for now so vr is not an option but I am planning on getting vr support at some stage

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
@Poolside Games After giving my rating, i wanted to give some feedback about this version of the game so far, starting with the couple issues i've found so far:

1) Holding off: I don't know if someone else already pointed this out, but the Hold off option during handjob sessions fails pretty much istantly, not giving enough time to tap.

2) Changing Clothes: Normally it works as intended, you are naked, you interact with the wardrobe and the job is done, but sometimes it will bug out and you will have to press 2 or 3 times more before your characters actually dresses up

3) Model stuck in animation: When reaching the 100 semen, the following scene happened with the main character still stucked with his hands on the capsule, which resulted in his body covering the whole first person scene. It solved itself when the scene was over though.

I'd also like to speak about things i liked and give some suggestions, keep in mind though, these are simple/exaggerated suggestions and i can understand if they wouldn't be feasible because of game/engine limitations. Just a bit of rambling that hopefully could result in some ideas or help refine some already in development:

1) Condom: i'm really curious about the condom interactions. Till now, every scene would use a condom to store semen to progress in the story, which makes sense, but how about an option to take the condom off or request to do a scene without it? It could open up the door for some selfish and "less consensual" :sneaky: routes possibly, since the girls will understand he is doing it for the pleasure alone and easy sex. Adding some spice to the game and giving the player a choice with drawbacks, getting more pleasure at the cost of no (or much less) semen stored.

2) Dialogues: Really like the dialogues, enjoying the resistance and unwillingness of most characters at the beginning, though i'd like if you could keep them reluctant to sex even in later stages at first, like they are doing it solely to get home safely. In case you like the condom idea, they could be even more unwilling when you decide to remove the condom, getting angry with you for a whole day before speaking to you again and so on.

3) Sex Scenes on the Spot: As per review, i'm really surprised with the amount and quality of the animations this early. Though, as long as the engine permits it, would it be possible to request sex on the spot? Like having an handjob in the middle on the hallway? If it could be done, it would also amazing if you could request a girl to follow you around and then execute sex scenes or activate an object (like the bed) and trigger the appropriate scene.

And that's it! I commend you again for making the game in 3D with the free roaming and easy interaction, really looking forward to this project! ;)

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
*Possible Spoiler* - Bug
During the dream with the potions the scene dead ended so I loaded my last save. However when it loaded It spawned be above the map and there is a naked girl there but I cannot do anything to get back to the map. Any ideas? Anyone have a save right after 200 vials that I could have?
Happened to me above the overall quarter of the vessel, forced quit and opened again to load correctly

dg4321

Feb 28, 2018
Is there some trick to talking to people? I've tried repeatedly and can't seem to say anything

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
@Poolside Games After giving my rating, i wanted to give some feedback about this version of the game so far, starting with the couple issues i've found so far:

1) Holding off: I don't know if someone else already pointed this out, but the Hold off option during handjob sessions fails pretty much istantly, not giving enough time to tap.

2) Changing Clothes: Normally it works as intended, you are naked, you interact with the wardrobe and the job is done, but sometimes it will bug out and you will have to press 2 or 3 times more before your characters actually dresses up

3) Model stuck in animation: When reaching the 100 semen, the following scene happened with the main character still stucked with his hands on the capsule, which resulted in his body covering the whole first person scene. It solved itself when the scene was over though.

I'd also like to speak about things i liked and give some suggestions, keep in mind though, these are simple/exaggerated suggestions and i can understand if they wouldn't be feasible because of game/engine limitations. Just a bit of rambling that hopefully could result in some ideas or help refine some already in development:

1) Condom: i'm really curious about the condom interactions. Till now, every scene would use a condom to store semen to progress in the story, which makes sense, but how about an option to take the condom off or request to do a scene without it? It could open up the door for some selfish and "less consensual" :sneaky: routes possibly, since the girls will understand he is doing it for the pleasure alone and easy sex. Adding some spice to the game and giving the player a choice with drawbacks, getting more pleasure at the cost of no (or much less) semen stored.

2) Dialogues: Really like the dialogues, enjoying the resistance and unwillingness of most characters at the beginning, though i'd like if you could keep them reluctant to sex even in later stages at first, like they are doing it solely to get home safely. In case you like the condom idea, they could be even more unwilling when you decide to remove the condom, getting angry with you for a whole day before speaking to you again and so on.

3) Sex Scenes on the Spot: As per review, i'm really surprised with the amount and quality of the animations this early. Though, as long as the engine permits it, would it be possible to request sex on the spot? Like having an handjob in the middle on the hallway? If it could be done, it would also amazing if you could request a girl to follow you around and then execute sex scenes or activate an object (like the bed) and trigger the appropriate scene.

And that's it! I commend you again for making the game in 3D with the free roaming and easy interaction, really looking forward to this project! ;)
Currently all of the holding back cum scenes are not in the game yet so that is why it is not possible to click the bar (could have been more obvious ill admit)
As for the non-consensual scenes I am planning on having them but I want them to be optional so they aren't forced on people who don't want them. This will probably end up with there being different paths for the characters

zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
how do you do to have a second camera or a second bottle of wine

for the camera i fund ;she gives it to you after a few days

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
what scenes are actually available right now? its a great game but if all im going to get is handjobs then this game is grindy as fck

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
what scenes are actually available right now? its a great game but if all im going to get is handjobs then this game is grindy as fck
Mainly just the handjob scenes right now and the dream scene, this is only v1 so there is a lot more still to come

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
Found a bug in this scene I can't advance more anna points stuck at 55 and I request pls disable player clothing or make more easier like make it in right-click menu because it is easy to forget (changing up) and keep it up the good work Annotation 2019-01-13 051155.jpg

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi :

This game has lots of potential. I found it somewhat grindy on my first play. But now that I understand the mechanics and have an idea of the girls locations scheduling, I intend to play it a second time. I also lost the wine bottle in Natasha's kitchen for some reason after picking it up and before I gave it to Adrianne. I believe this prevented me progressing to the HJ with Addrienne in later stages.

There is one area that I have been unable to figure out. During the first dream sequence, the NPC says to find a potion and add it to the cauldron. I can pick from two on the shelves and I get the message Got Potion, but then I cannot work out what to do with it.

Thanks for help in advance.

Cheers

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
A couple of bugs and one misspelling (I think).

• After the "exploit" to make double the amount of seeder fuel interacting only one time with the vial the text wont go away with left mouse click or space. The work around is pressing escape, resume and then press LMB/space.

Pic1.jpg

• I'm no native English speaker so maybe I am in the wrong here but I would say that where it says Becides it should be Besides.

Pic2.jpg

• Just after that dialogue above Kat kept walking towards the table while my character was in the way and she "threw me" to the other side of the table where I got stuck, no option to go left or right neither a way to jump. The only option was to load a previous save and lost progress.

Pic3.jpg

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes