JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
No its not working. I am trying many times and they are said max seeder.
Hi:

Just to clarify are you looking at your seed vial in the inventory (Mouse right click) are are you referring what happens after you loaded the seed vial contents into the seed fuel cannister in one of the Bridge level rooms.

regards

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
The scene doesn't have any menu, you simply click through the conversation, but it is important not to spam click to try to race through it because that can cause the scene to hang.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many many thanks.

I started a new game and when I get to the dream sequence I will try your advice. Bad habit used to clicking the mouse quickly all the time.

regards

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Toukin:

Thank you for replying so promptly.

I tried that many times, can you tell me in your gameplay if you get some sort of message or menu selectable option after carrying out those actions please. I see no changes on the screen.

regards
you will get a message saying potion got on the right side of the screen in white, there is no option to select the potion after you pick it up, there are 3 potions on the self that is on the wall that you can pick up, green, yellow and pink, after you pick one up, then you click on the cauldron

Reactions: JugarComica

Mimich78

Apr 4, 2018
bonjour peut vous montrer le moyen d'installer le patch au plus simple merci je ne suis pas bon avec les ordinateurs

Mimich78

Apr 4, 2018
hello can show you the way to install the patch to the simplest thank you I'm not good with computers

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
you will get a message saying potion got on the right side of the screen in white, there is no option to select the potion after you pick it up, there are 3 potions on the self that is on the wall that you can pick up, green, yellow and pink, after you pick one up, then you click on the cauldron
Hi Chemmy:

Thank you for getting back.

I tried and saw all those things in your attached pictures. I think that Toukin maybe onto something with spamming the left mouse button. I deleted my saves and started a new game about one hour ago as I started writing a personal walkthrough. When I get to the dream sequence, I'll show some restrain with he mouse buttons and see where that takes me.

Thank you again to all those that helped.

regards

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Chemmy:

Thank you for getting back.

I tried and saw all those things in your attached pictures. I think that Toukin maybe onto something with spamming the left mouse button. I deleted my saves and started a new game about one hour ago as I started writing a personal walkthrough. When I get to the dream sequence, I'll show some restrain with he mouse buttons and see where that takes me.

Thank you again to all those that helped.

regards
yeah, i saw his reply after i made mine, the mouse spam would do it, it happen to me with this game but not in the dream, i hope it works out for you

Reactions: JugarComica

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i tried that but nothing comes up. i even switch the file view to show hidden files but still nothing
you have to start the game first, save the game so it will make the lasthope folder, quit the game and move the naughtypatch over, after that, start the game again, you can use the save you did, or start a new game, you will also need to go into options and turn off the censorship, if you don't want to censor stuff

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Hello I am blocked

My progression:

Afrianna: 55

Katherine 35

Natasha 40

I have a bottle of wine (what to do with?)

daniel2014

Jul 21, 2017
you have to start the game first, save the game so it will make the lasthope folder, quit the game and move the naughtypatch over, after that, start the game again, you can use the save you did, or start a new game, you will also need to go into options and turn off the censorship, if you don't want to censor stuff
I did that but a folder title Pak only comes up

kark

Jun 18, 2017
i started getting it after i hit 200 on the seeder
maybe its bug because im using an old save (v1.0) but it dont working, 50 days plus other days i didnt count, spaming the bed and nothing happen.

I did that but a folder title Pak only comes up
why not try to unzip this in your \AppData\local ?

The game have any sex scene on it?
Handjob, kiss and grope. maybe the dreams have something more but i dont know.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes