Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Cant do a patch because there is nothing in the C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames and i only can walk the rooms cant do a much.. so confusing and little content.. meh.

lilaviklz

Jun 12, 2017
Error report:
If you press the spacebar while selecting an item ... The game may hang on the dialog box.

Great game, good luck and patience!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Cant do a patch because there is nothing in the C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames and i only can walk the rooms cant do a much.. so confusing and little content.. meh.
Are you 100% sure you're checking the correct folder? Hold Windows key while clicking R, type %localappdata%\LastHope in the box and hit enter. Is there nothing there at all? Try starting the game, make a save immediately, then check the folder again. Do you have any antivirus software that might be blocking access to the folder? If so, check the antivirus logs.

The game has quite a bit of content for a first release, but if you're expecting anything near a final release, you should probably wait a year or two before trying again.

Blade102

May 1, 2018
How do I know if it has arrived at the end of the game?

I have 3 pictures of each girls

It's possible to have hidden camera?

If you go to level 300 nothing happens and you can not move

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
there is one or two bottles of wine to find?
i have listed locations of the wine bottles that i know of

if you see that folder then you move the patch over, if you don't see that folder, then you do a save game so it will create that folder and move the patch over, then you can either start a new game or use the one you made

it tells you on your pc in your room that you have access to everything for that character, the only person that it it doesn't say that for is natasha/aunt since her handjob scene isn't in the game

if you have all 3 pics of all 3 girls then thats it

no it's not possible yet since the item you need isn't in the game yet

hitting 300 is a bug, and the dev said that it is, you will wanna stop at 200-250, since it supposed to have stopped at 250

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
i really dun think i can tap on the tap button after clicking the hold on while handjob, just too fast imo

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i really dun think i can tap on the tap button after clicking the hold on while handjob, just too fast imo
that option is not supposed to be in the game at the moment, the dev talked about it a few pages back, but will be there in a future update

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Go to your Computer if the progress tells you, you already can get all the content that's currently available you are through... interact with the girl in question on different times of the day to see wether or not you missed something previously.
299 is currently max you can give to the seeder, since 300 will lock you in an Event (which is not yet included)
I got the camera at 200 then its gone , missing from inventory... :/
did you ask a girl for her photo already?
If so just take a look on the last 3 pages for your answer... if not more details

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I got the camera at 200 then its gone , missing from inventory... :/
if you ask a girl for a photo, she will take the camera from you, then you will have to wait until the next day to get the camera back, you will also get the new photo

there is also a bug that i seen from others, where if you fill the seeder when you have the camera on you, it will disappear, so after you get the camera, it's best to not fill the seeder at all so you can get all 9 photos

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Have now tried multiple times, the fact that I cannot even see who I am talking to or where I am in the opening is a major turn off to the game. Does it get brighter later on?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
does anybody have the game with the patches installed already that they can share.
Since you have to put the patch in appdata, this is not possible without creating an installer for the game itself. Installing it is extremely easy though. Open the run dialog by holding the Windows key and click r on your keyboard, copy and paste " %localappdata%\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames " (without the quotations) then move NaughtyPatch.sav to that folder.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
@PoolsideGames
I just finished the game (all events, 9 photos, 290 seeder filled). I didn't have any problems regarding the basic controls, and I found them pretty self-evident. The lighting is absolutely fine, and it works like a charm (although I would like to have had a V-sync option, because I saw some tearing while looking around quickly).

Some bugs I encountered:
- While Natasha is bent over and stuck on the flight deck, if you click too quickly, the final animation (getting her out) will result in an infinite loop, not allowing you to progress
- When Natasha is showering, the player can stand at the table in her dining area, and actually see her outline while looking through the painting. You can then click to interact, resulting in a player-lock status. The game doesn't progress anymore

Some things I would like to see changed:
- The camera business. Especially Katherine is tedious with these pictures. You need to be in her room to get the pictures back, but most of the times she is in her room she is there to wank you off, or she's busy doing her own thing.
- Some photos need to be sexier, and more teasing. They don't need to all be changed, but at least one per needs to show covered nudity (leave their hands covering up their parts to tease the player). The state of the photos as they are now, are less sexy than what we can see the characters in game. A photo of Kat in her bra, after showering, is not all that special if you can see her do that every day. Natasha in her sexy dress? Great, but again, we can see that each evening, and even touch her breasts! I don't know, have her take a picture while she is playing with herself in the shower, and have a soap bottle conveniately cover all the bits we would actually like to see? : P This way it's still a tease, but also a reward. : )

Things I loved:
- Personally, I didn't feel this game was a grind at all; in fact, I only played 12 in-game days before I had everything (Kat tossing your salad gives you a wopping 10 seeds per time after you hit 100).
- Katherine and Adrianne locking themselves in their respective rooms, and you can hear them masturbate (so freaking sexy). I hope we can sneak a peek at them later in the game
- The fact that you can actually walk around. There are so many games that just let you click on things, but actually to be able to walk around and "live" on that ship, no matter how basic, gives such a nice feel to the game
- Everyone has their own schedule. It takes a few ingame days before you see through their patterns, but the fact that Kat, Adrianne and Natasha have their own lives going on, go masturbate, take showers, have meals, watch tv, is fantastic. Keep it up.
- Having a bit of a mini-game going on with finding the wine bottles each day. It's a nice touch : )

All in all, aside from Summertime Saga, this is the only game I will fervently wait on updates for. Please keep it up, and I will surely buy it once it's finished, or getting more content : )

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
does anybody have the game with the patches installed already that they can share.
not hard to install patch
download the game, extract it, start game, when you are able to walk around, hit esc then save, close game out, doing this will create the folder you will need when adding the patch
download the patch, move the NaughtyPatch.sav over to
C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
start the game, open options and uncheck the censership, done

now you can either start a new game or load the save that you made

@PoolsideGames
I just finished the game (all events, 9 photos, 290 seeder filled). I didn't have any problems regarding the basic controls, and I found them pretty self-evident. The lighting is absolutely fine, and it works like a charm (although I would like to have had a V-sync option, because I saw some tearing while looking around quickly).

Some bugs I encountered:
- While Natasha is bent over and stuck on the flight deck, if you click too quickly, the final animation (getting her out) will result in an infinite loop, not allowing you to progress
- When Natasha is showering, the player can stand at the table in her dining area, and actually see her outline while looking through the painting. You can then click to interact, resulting in a player-lock status. The game doesn't progress anymore

Some things I would like to see changed:
- The camera business. Especially Katherine is tedious with these pictures. You need to be in her room to get the pictures back, but most of the times she is in her room she is there to wank you off, or she's busy doing her own thing.
- Some photos need to be sexier, and more teasing. They don't need to all be changed, but at least one per needs to show covered nudity (leave their hands covering up their parts to tease the player). The state of the photos as they are now, are less sexy than what we can see the characters in game. A photo of Kat in her bra, after showering, is not all that special if you can see her do that every day. Natasha in her sexy dress? Great, but again, we can see that each evening, and even touch her breasts! I don't know, have her take a picture while she is playing with herself in the shower, and have a soap bottle conveniately cover all the bits we would actually like to see? : P This way it's still a tease, but also a reward. : )

Things I loved:
- Personally, I didn't feel this game was a grind at all; in fact, I only played 12 in-game days before I had everything (Kat tossing your salad gives you a wopping 10 seeds per time after you hit 100).
- Katherine and Adrianne locking themselves in their respective rooms, and you can hear them masturbate (so freaking sexy). I hope we can sneak a peek at them later in the game
- The fact that you can actually walk around. There are so many games that just let you click on things, but actually to be able to walk around and "live" on that ship, no matter how basic, gives such a nice feel to the game
- Everyone has their own schedule. It takes a few ingame days before you see through their patterns, but the fact that Kat, Adrianne and Natasha have their own lives going on, go masturbate, take showers, have meals, watch tv, is fantastic. Keep it up.
- Having a bit of a mini-game going on with finding the wine bottles each day. It's a nice touch : )

All in all, aside from Summertime Saga, this is the only game I will fervently wait on updates for. Please keep it up, and I will surely buy it once it's finished, or getting more content : )
i agree with you on some of this but for getting the camera back with the pic from katherine/sister, i was able to get it back when she was walking around, leaving her room to go to the bathroom or leave the bathroom and going else where, or when she was walking in the living area

Reactions: WSmith

daniel2014

Jul 21, 2017
Since you have to put the patch in appdata, this is not possible without creating an installer for the game itself. Installing it is extremely easy though. Open the run dialog by holding the Windows key and click r on your keyboard, copy and paste " %localappdata%\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames " (without the quotations) then move NaughtyPatch.sav to that folder.
holy crap bro i tried that and tons of other things lastnight and nothing but it just worked. thank you

Reactions: CLDꝜ

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 221862

Overview:
You are the sole male aboard the star pursuer spaceship along with three woman. The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. Just because you are the only guy aboard doesn’t mean the others can’t help you out, and who knows maybe they want it more than you do.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-12
Release Date: 2019-01-12
Developer: Poolside Games
Censored: None with patch
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patch Instructions:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64bit: - - -
Win32bit: - - -

Patches: -

View attachment 221863 View attachment 221865 View attachment 221867 View attachment 221868 View attachment 221869 View attachment 221870 View attachment 221871 View attachment 221872
sigh....I know you understand your directions but I didn't, lol...since I've made the whole file vanish trying to enable hidden folders so I could install the patch, I'll have to start over and download everything again, lol.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Aunt scenes:
-Morning (7:00):
grope ass
rub ass(with/without condom)

-Morning (8:00):
Grooping while she dooes her streching

-midday 14:00):

Mc tries to pull her out while shes stuck trying to fix the ship ( no affection variation)

-While waching tv:

2 variations:
  1. Normal conversation
  2. Foot rub ( more affection)
*If you compliment her clothes, she will ask you too visit her at 8:00pm at night and will show yu her dress.

Night:

If you compliment her boobs after helping her work out, she will let you grope her.

Am i missing smething with Aunt?

Reactions: Armorer
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes