Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
This update is done

new scenes are

Adrianna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

katherine

Natasha

don't forget to get the 9 new images, 3 from each one when you give one of them the camara

hit the hide button then un hide and it will start going again[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Pressing the hide and unhide button but i'm still stuck at "i'm fine" :(

Apr 21, 2017
same here...

The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic dxgi.dll.

I have no issues with other games or the PC in general... tried to install UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe in the directory
...installpath:\..\LastHopeV12.0\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us but this also did not help...
As best I can tell, it has to do with recent update to UE4 build affecting DirectX with win7 users, and some with nvidia on win8/10. That is why the last version of game still works, as it was built with older UE4. Copying dxgi.dll from windows/system32 to the game folder won't work.

Found a workaround:

1. Download

2. EXTRACT THE CONTENTS OF THE EXE WITH WINRAR OR 7ZIP, DONT ACTUALLY RUN THE EXE.

3. Extract ReShade64.dll

4. Rename ReShade64.dll to dxgi.dll

5. Place it in the \LastHopeV12.0\Engine\Binaries\Win64\ folder

Credit goes to my Googling and finding similar problem in another game

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
1st seeder event for me
Hera are 2 archived save folders, you can check in game which day etc, maybe it will help, i played tried to make max scenes and after it raise seeder, maybe there is a save after 1st seeder.

Also as i remember there is some bugs with screen (game freeze) you need to open game menu and click something and close it. or i understand something wrongly.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
As best I can tell, it has to do with recent update to UE4 build affecting DirectX with win7 users, and some with nvidia on win8/10. That is why the last version of game still works, as it was built with older UE4. Copying dxgi.dll from windows/system32 to the game folder won't work.

Found a workaround:

1. Download

2. Open the .exe file with WinRar or 7zip

3. Extract ReShade64.dll

4. Rename ReShade64.dll to dxgi.dll

5. Place it in the \LastHopeV12.0\Engine\Binaries\Win64\ folder

Credit goes to my Googling and finding similar problem in another game
Thanks but. something about reshade installed, but no reaction.

I positive game is not working on win10 64b right now(

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
not sure if its earlier too but after this update if you give adrianna wine and -> sleep with her -> instead of rub against you go for the take off panties and mc puts it in her the dialogue just stops after the usual oh shit... this is bad... but it feels so good... MC keeps pounding her till the end of times and ther is nothing to end it :X
also i think its the girls night with adrianna and kat after 10pm wednesday if you go up the MC just keeps hugging the wall cameras doesnt work they way they should be and adrianna just stays standing watcing tv cant even see kat

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I think i have idea, why game is not working fo someone. Everyone who can't see game menu.
I think this was game Homefront 2 was the same shit. you can see game, but menu not accessible.
That was because engine is not supported by some CPU's. And i think dev updated the engine, and situation the same.

same here any1 know how to fix this?
Empty Main Menu.
any ideas how to fix it?
What CPU you are using now guys?

Problem with OS language, you need to change it to english

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes