Apr 21, 2017
Thanks but. something about reshade installed, but no reaction.

I positive game is not working on win10 64b right now(
You didn't follow the directions. You aren't supposed to run the reshade installer, you use winrar or 7zip to extract the contents as if it was actually a zip file, and take the 1 file you need from it. read again.

3abuctb

Apr 26, 2017
I think i have idea, why game is not working fo someone. Everyone who can't see game menu.
I think this was game Homefront 2 was the same shit. you can see game, but menu not accessible.
That was because engine is not supported by some CPU's. And i think dev updated the engine, and situation the same.

What CPU you are using now guys?
i7-8700K

Dr_vaseline

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks but. something about reshade installed, but no reaction.

I positive game is not working on win10 64b right now(
I think i have idea, why game is not working fo someone. Everyone who can't see game menu.
I think this was game Homefront 2 was the same shit. you can see game, but menu not accessible.
That was because engine is not supported by some CPU's. And i think dev updated the engine, and situation the same.

What CPU you are using now guys?
I have empty menu too.
My CPU - i7-5500U, and use win 10 64

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
You didn't follow the directions. You aren't supposed to run the reshade installer, you use winrar or 7zip to extract the contents as if it was actually a zip file, and take the 1 file you need from it. read again.
I done as was told. downloaded. extracted, renamed file and moved to to mentioned folder. launched game and no menu whatoever but there is was message about installed reshade in game screen and press home key. hell if i know what it is.
there is no problem with your CPU bro (y)

Guys your CPU's can't be unsapported (y) , mine can of course:(

Mighty KseroX

Sep 2, 2019
I have the same problem. I think it has to do with the language of the system. I have Russian words in the game, as the language of my system

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
As best I can tell, it has to do with recent update to UE4 build affecting DirectX with win7 users, and some with nvidia on win8/10. That is why the last version of game still works, as it was built with older UE4. Copying dxgi.dll from windows/system32 to the game folder won't work.

Found a workaround:

1. Download Reshade

2. EXTRACT THE CONTENTS OF THE EXE WITH WINRAR OR 7ZIP, DONT ACTUALLY RUN THE EXE.

3. Extract ReShade64.dll

4. Rename ReShade64.dll to dxgi.dll

5. Place it in the \LastHopeV12.0\Engine\Binaries\Win64\ folder

Credit goes to my Googling and finding similar problem in another game
WOW! Thank you very much for your fast reply and excellent instructions! I have downloaded the file, extracted it with winrar and placed it in the location you told me, then started the game and it worked without any problems!

I am still using win 7 64-bit and my cpu is an intel i7 although I do not believe that the cpu is the reason for the problem. Providing the 'missing' dll did the trick! BTW in another (steam) forum it was suggested to use the dxgi.dll file from windows\system32\ but did this not work in my case (I tried to copy it to the game installation folder without success).

Thanks again nunyadamnbiznezz, the game works now for me and I will now test it :)!

JnArdis

Dec 27, 2019
Reactions: DeMoS666

Rum Prime

Feb 19, 2018
Tried the dxgi.dll method. Still fails after being sent to room after 100 Seed Event.

Restarting does not help, Reshade either does nothing or I don't quite understand how it's supposed to work, and pressing any of the Menu Buttons (default is 1 through 7 keys) is just as ineffective. Might need a hotfix.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
not work for me. i change system language and locale, but menu still not appeared
Какая у тебя система?
Кстати мне помогло у меня 10 64б. я менял регион, формат и язык интерфейса(по идее только язык интерфейса нужно сменить на американский английский).
In OS Win 10 you only need to change windows interface language(only after i installed english and rebooted pc game launched with menu)

Tried the dxgi.dll method. Still fails after being sent to room after 100 Seed Event.

Restarting does not help, Reshade either does nothing or I don't quite understand how it's supposed to work, and pressing any of the Menu Buttons (default is 1 through 7 keys) is just as ineffective. Might need a hotfix.
In game menu choose load game autosaves and choose the last autosave.

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
good evening
I was surprised to see it in Spanish. If you want, give me the file with the sentences and I'll translate them well, since there are a few that don't add up much.

I have detected an error, I do not know if it will be due to the language, but the event of Adriana and Katherine's sofa is blocked and blocks any type of performance

For the rest a wonder

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I have detected an error, I do not know if it will be due to the language, but the event of Adriana and Katherine's sofa is blocked and blocks any type of performance
If you mean that scene freeze at some point(you see in the right bottom screen is a box you need to click it 2 times and everything must be alright)
Also not everything is accessible from first time in scenes, you need to repeat it and have right (stats with girls).
In some sence it's grindy game but not too much.

good evening
I was surprised to see it in Spanish. If you want, give me the file with the sentences and I'll translate them well, since there are a few that don't add up much.
I think you better talk with developer about translation. He is often here. PM him.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes