somenameidk

Jun 25, 2019
for some reason when i launch the game it starts steam vr does anybody else get the same issue? i don't see vr listed in the tags

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Can't seem to get this to trigger, just getting the same message as before the update
bathroom in key : you seed machine 500 up go to the clinic, open the locker there and take the medicine, go to the seed machine get key card 3

Jjabarmas

Jun 22, 2020
hey, how can I change language of the game to previous as it was on the previous versions? 'cus as I can see system trying to use fonts of my system language(I can't change language of the system 1 lang versions of the win)

MrPortman

Nov 18, 2019
Нет шрифтов в меню, запускаю наугад, в игре тоже шрифты отсутствуют.
Тоже самое причем у меня начали появляться русский язык. Хотя в файлах игры его нет!

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
The update, I think it's amazing. I love it when we finally can have sex with adrianna on the bed.

I hope Dev can make kiss option, like when we have fuck option with adrianna the next option is not directly cum but kiss then the mc will not just kiss but make his movement harder while kissing. It would be so HOT!

JJATH

May 2, 2017
So I'm at the point where I'm supposed to spy on Adrianna at night in the lounge and I'm stuck to the wall. I can't move. Changing the camera angles does nothing and there's literally nothing else I can do. I'm assuming this is a bug unless I'm missing something obvious.
Same. Can't do anything.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes