Rum Prime

Feb 19, 2018
guys mentioned, autosaves help in this situations. and if you bored enough to repeat and grind you can check my saves above (not 100% but close)
there is archive with 2 folders which( so if you want 100 seeder check first folder)

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/851659_LastHope_64Bit.7z (y)

Also who played first time, in the game there is no hard choices and everyone will repeat the same things and actions, there is no karma options also.
Autosaves do work but the wait time for it to go through is ridiculous. Something is definitely wrong there.

• Sad
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
that doesn't work
I think, this problem appear when Developer change style font, and most of people don't have it.
In my case was like this win 10 64B
1 try changed in Region both to english, rebooted - not worked
2 try Language - Windows interface language (fuck and i don't have english, ok downloaded english pack english usa and installed set, and rebooted and works fine.
Even if you don't have the fonts, they should be installed when you choose english usa. try windows store

same as above

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
If you mean that scene freeze at some point(you see in the right bottom screen is a box you need to click it 2 times and everything must be alright)
Also not everything is accessible from first time in scenes, you need to repeat it and have right (stats with girls).
In some sence it's grindy game but not too much.

I think you better talk with developer about translation. He is often here. PM him.

That is not the fault. When I get out of the elevator the interaction buttons don't respond or do anything. The relationship is full and I have everything unlocked. As I indicated I do not know if it is due to the translation or not, but in previous versions it did not happen

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
"Pantalones de guitarra" I appreciate the effort to change it to my languaje (spanish) but is terrible, please make it an option to change it back to english, I can't seem to find to option to back to it

redbool

Apr 27, 2017
I have this weird issue launching the game:

wierd bug.jpg

Last version 11.2 works just fine and every other release before that, only this one is not launching..

Anyone knows how to fix this?

• Thinking Face

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I have this weird issue launching the game:

View attachment 836508

Last version 11.2 works just fine and every other release before that, only this one is not launching..

Anyone knows how to fix this?
Try this
As best I can tell, it has to do with recent update to UE4 build affecting DirectX with win7 users, and some with nvidia on win8/10. That is why the last version of game still works, as it was built with older UE4. Copying dxgi.dll from windows/system32 to the game folder won't work.

Found a workaround:

1. Download

2. EXTRACT THE CONTENTS OF THE EXE WITH WINRAR OR 7ZIP, DONT ACTUALLY RUN THE EXE.

3. Extract ReShade64.dll

4. Rename ReShade64.dll to dxgi.dll

5. Place it in the \LastHopeV12.0\Engine\Binaries\Win64\ folder

Credit goes to my Googling and finding similar problem in another game

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone else getting a soft freeze (can't progress dialogue boxes) when returning from the alien ship and facing the 3 girls?
I don't know if this will be fixed, but DEV tell that fix will be ready in few days i think. (i don't know which bugs will be fixed).

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Where can i find the bottle of wine? Natasha said somewhere at the flight desk at night but i cant find it ...
flying deck, each day +1. 2 or 3 places in room when she fix ship, look around. you don't need to search for wine at night, she just tell you she place it there at night.

Leviodas

Apr 17, 2020
flying deck, each day +1. 2 or 3 places in room when she fix ship, look around. you don't need to search for wine at night, she just tell you she place it there at night.
Ah ok i found it but when does she drink it? I dont see her drinking it after i gave her

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Ah ok i found it but when does she drink it? I dont see her drinking it after i gave her
you give it to mother up to until she go to her room in evening-night. press TAB and check timing in her schedule.(she drunk after night bath-shower). You easy can understand if she drank on her bed)

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone else having lack of Z options when sleeping with mom after her drinking and "accidentally" slipping dick inside her ?
I got what MC says and then nothing. I can change cameras, but can't do anything else.
I am also having no options when stuck to the wall in the lounge..

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes