thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Does anyone else have the game softlock when you get to the "spy on the late night conversation in the Captain's Quarters" part? Every time I enter the Captain's quarters when Arianna and Katherine are watching TV together, I enter a scene but I have no actions and cannot exit the scene

Mar 30, 2018
Anyone else having lack of Z options when sleeping with mom after her drinking and "accidentally" slipping dick inside her ?
I got what MC says and then nothing. I can change cameras, but can't do anything else.
I am also having no options when stuck to the wall in the lounge..
Anyone have a save file directly after this point? I'm also getting this bug.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 837061
my os win 7 64bit
game not working
pless helf me
Try this
As best I can tell, it has to do with recent update to UE4 build affecting DirectX with win7 users, and some with nvidia on win8/10. That is why the last version of game still works, as it was built with older UE4. Copying dxgi.dll from windows/system32 to the game folder won't work.

Found a workaround:

1. Download

2. EXTRACT THE CONTENTS OF THE EXE WITH WINRAR OR 7ZIP, DONT ACTUALLY RUN THE EXE.

3. Extract ReShade64.dll

4. Rename ReShade64.dll to dxgi.dll

5. Place it in the \LastHopeV12.0\Engine\Binaries\Win64\ folder

Credit goes to my Googling and finding similar problem in another game
View attachment 836736
This is what I notice when I go into a game and I can't play it
You need to set your OS windows language settings all to english when you want to play this game and reboot your OS. Language Windows Interface language must be english(tried USA)

How do I get the patch to work???? The files that are mentioned in the help sheet are not there.
If by patch you mean incest patch
1 download game and unpack it somewhere
2 launch game and start new game, skip everything to the point when you can save the game, save game, exit game
3 download patch, unpack it somewhere
4 Use Total Commander and set in settings to see hidden files ans system files OR in explorer do the same
5 Use explorer or TOtal Commander and go to C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
6 copy path in this folder (only files)
7 start new game and if you start new game in your room, patch work normally.

Tells me this
when you addin command line right way to do it
it's only example
"c:\games\Last Hope\lasthope.exe" -blah blah blah - right way
"c:\games\Last Hope\lasthope.exe - blah blah blah" - wrong way
you copy or type yourself only after " with SPACE

Last edited:

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Ok i have tried this from every ficking approch i can think of but i have to ask how do you get the event for Addrianna and Kat in the captain's qurters to work i come from the rec room chariter hides be hind the wall just watching them and tried coming from the bed room same thing there. there is no text and (it looks creppy as hell i add) it shows a finger icon with a Z on it but when i click it no options appear and any other viewing piont is inside my charaiter sooooo.....how do i get it to work? Or is it even implamented properly yet? The only way i can aviod it if i am not in the bedroom hall after 10 P.M. is to continue to pester Natasha till the next day comes.

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Ok i have tried this from every ficking approch i can think of but i have to ask how do you get the event for Addrianna and Kat in the captain's qurters to work i come from the rec room chariter hides be hind the wall just watching them and tried coming from the bed room same thing there. there is no text and (it looks creppy as hell i add) it shows a finger icon with a Z on it but when i click it no options appear and any other viewing piont is inside my charaiter sooooo.....how do i get it to work? Or is it even implamented properly yet? The only way i can aviod it if i am not in the bedroom hall after 10 P.M. is to continue to pester Natasha till the next day comes.
Someone told me to press 1 and the dialogue comes back

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
So you are looking for the scene with Adrianna and Kathrine on the sofa, right? Just like in the picture from main menu?
I guess all your stats with the girls are on max level. You just need to wait for the day (It was Wednesday on my save), when you see that Adrianna and Kathrine are together at 10 pm in the captains quarter (Look at the schedule). Enter the room from the elevator coming from your room and the scene start to play.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So you are looking for the scene with Adrianna and Kathrine on the sofa, right? Just like in the picture from main menu?
I guess all your stats with the girls are on max level. You just need to wait for the day (It was Wednesday on my save), when you see that Adrianna and Kathrine are together at 10 pm in the captains quarter (Look at the schedule). Enter the room from the elevator coming from your room and the scene start to play.
Has the "Bug" been fixed or are people still getting stuck.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
i'll give it anouther shot

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Is anyone else stuck on the "I'm Fine" line after returning from the alien ship?

Edit: Win7, used the DxDll method to launch the game.

Reactions: Moreslaw

firezepower

Sep 9, 2020
3 bugs ive run into so far into playing it for the first time.

1. When sleeping with Adriana at night and you pull her panties down and accidentally fuck her, there is no dialoge and it gets stuck in the animation.

2. ive seen it mentioned before but when you walk in at night on Adriana and Kat watching TV they are just standing there and nothing I do changes that

3. First time coming back from the Alien ship and you talk to the girls, the dialogue stays stuck and cant do anything afterwards

for all these cases I had to exit to menu and load from last save. and if i forgot to save, that is progress lost. had to redo 5 days on the first one

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
What the fuck man I literally can't even launch the game anymore, not even on an older version, even though I used to be able to run the game with ease, any help? The game launches technically but it's just a black screen and I can wait like 10 minutes and nothing even happens.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes