The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
What the fuck man I literally can't even launch the game anymore, not even on an older version, even though I used to be able to run the game with ease, any help? The game launches technically but it's just a black screen and I can wait like 10 minutes and nothing even happens.
I have a black screen when i start it stays like that for about maybe 5-10 mins max. Then i hear the main music kick in so what you can do is just start it up and watch a video on youtube or read or cheack your social media and cheack back on it. If the main menu still hasn't come up and your still black screened. Just reinstall and repeate the previos steps. if you still blacked screened. I don't know what to tell you.

Dec 21, 2019
Seeder is full. Got the message that alien ship needs to be boarded. Clock is stuck at 0700 and if I go to the storage bay nothing happens... any tips?

***EDIT*** I figured it out. The two computers next to the raised platform need to be interacted with. Kind of like a teleportation system.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 321684

Sex scene with Adriana at the Dinner Event was bugged:
She was laying under the table, giving a blowjob to the air, while the player char was in the right position, fucking where Adriana should have been.

Choices: Play strippoker > spill drink > help clean up > stay down.

Little other Bug:
Even after completing everything, and having the bowser statue, still cant watch the second dream.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
It seems that the 12.1 reintroduced the DXGIFactory2 issue
Edit; or it might be an issue with NVdia driver update today... will update when I have some info.
Edit2; a combination of uninstalling gforce experience and pasting the dll to the game's various subfolders seem to have fixed it.

Last edited:

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
I have downloaded the 12.1 and I still don't get the SAVED GAMES FILES. How do I access the saved game files??? WHAT IS THE TOTAL COMMANDER???? How do I access the HIDDEN FILES?

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
after this update i can enter game (dxgi.dll is fixed) i can use old save also, but need to go work now so will try play later to see if i have bugs in game

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Start a new game. Do not load the old save - it should help.
You are kidding arent you? A entire fresh new start? Thats not a fix....

Im still getting the same issue in v12.1 Theres two scenes this issue occurs on.

1, With Katherine at the TV sofa when she is alone about 8pm. You can interact with her and end up sitting almost half through her body and text does not appear. (Captains Quarters)

2, Same room, late in the evening (forget time) with Adrianna and Katherine, both standing watching TV, cannot move or any text appears whilst im standing near lift corner.

Save attached.

Example from 1

1.JPG

2.JPG

Last edited:

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
You are kidding arent you? A entire fresh new start? Thats not a fix....

Im still getting the same issue in v12.1 Theres two scenes this issue occurs on.

1, With Katherine at the TV sofa when she is alone about 8pm. You can interact with her and end up sitting almost half through her body and text does not appear. (Captains Quarters)

2, Same room, late in the evening (forget time) with Adrianna and Katherine, both standing watching TV, cannot move or any text appears whilst im standing near lift corner.

Save attached.

Example from 1

View attachment 839931

View attachment 839932
Deleting save files will never be a way to fix bugs in the game.

Are you sure you are still getting the bug with them together on the couch in 12.1? I know that the one with katherine solo is there but the bug with both her and adrianna should be fixed

Reactions: IXL

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I have downloaded the 12.1 and I still don't get the SAVED GAMES FILES. How do I access the saved game files??? WHAT IS THE TOTAL COMMANDER???? How do I access the HIDDEN FILES?
i do not know what total commander is, but with the naughy patch, comes a clear insstruction manual anyway.
but in short
1 start new game
2 save game (to create a saved games folder)
3 go to any document folder and type %appdata% , you get to ...../appdata/roaming
4 get 1 back to just appdata and click local
5 find the \AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames and copy naughty there

Deleting save files will never be a way to fix bugs in the game.

Are you sure you are still getting the bug with them together on the couch in 12.1? I know that the one with katherine solo is there but the bug with both her and adrianna should be fixed
for me the both of them had been fixed, well all 3 bugs had been fixed but like IXL said, the bug with Kat alone at tv exists (at anytime)

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes