IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Deleting save files will never be a way to fix bugs in the game.

Are you sure you are still getting the bug with them together on the couch in 12.1? I know that the one with katherine solo is there but the bug with both her and adrianna should be fixed
Yep, check my supplied game save in previous post. ( and just to prove which version im running)

3.JPG

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

IXL

Jul 28, 2017

Are you sure you are still getting the bug with them together on the couch in 12.1? I know that the one with katherine solo is there but the bug with both her and adrianna should be fixed
Do you want any other files from me, to help you debug?

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
Are you sure you are still getting the bug with them together on the couch in 12.1?
I confirm the problem in 12.1
UE4Game-Win64-Shipping 2020-10-01 12-56-24.png
Pressing Z does nothing. The only way out of it is Esc and Return To Main Menu.
The TV screen is black in this case btw.
Also had to move dxgi.dll from Engine/Binaries to Engine/Binaries/Win64 for the game to run.

Reactions: lxbx

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I confirm the problem in 12.1
View attachment 839958
Pressing Z does nothing. The only way out of it is Esc and Return To Main Menu.
The TV screen is black in this case btw.
Also had to move dxgi.dll from Engine/Binaries to Engine/Binaries/Win64 for the game to run.
I know about this scene being bugged, is the scene with adrianna and katherine both on the couch together bugged for you?

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
I had a bug myself with Adrianna when having sleep sex in the morning after getting her drunk. I've got almost every scene but i don't think there are any bugs keeping me from finding them (I hope). My only questions right now are: Is there ever going to be a point to the bathroom in the living room? & Will we ever get new scenes as far as watching movies with mom and tv with Kat? Appreciate all your hard work thus far, still a very great game after all this time! :)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I know about this scene being bugged, is the scene with adrianna and katherine both on the couch together bugged for you?
I think both scenes are affected in this v12.1 still. What is the trigger exactly to get this scene again?

Can you perhaps provide a save file thats just before this release, so we can use it and test from? (Happy to help test)

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
I think both scenes are affected in this v12.1 still. What is the trigger exactly to get this scene again?

Can you perhaps provide a save file thats just before this release, so we can use it and test from? (Happy to help test)
I just followed Adrianna around 10:30PM from her room into the elevator and saw the scene. If the scene doesn't appear, just try another day while completing the other events (see the hints on the MC's PC ) .
Updating from 12.0 to 12.1 fixed the scene for me.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The scene with them both happens on wednesday and friday at 10:00pm if you have high enough love with both of them
I just followed Adrianna around 10:30PM from her room into the elevator and saw the scene. If the scene doesn't appear, just try another day while completing the other events (see the hints on the MC's PC ) .
Cheers people (At least there are some sensible people who can reply in a mature way.)

Is there a save point available from the beginning of this version?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Do not know about the second one , but can confirm the first one.

Reactions: IXL

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The scene with them both happens on wednesday and friday at 10:00pm if you have high enough love with both of them
I not tried that in 12 or 12.1. but if after completing that task,
in Achievements you should have 3/3 and the last one being Tease Adrianna, there may be another bug!.
Because It is already marked as done.

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
Is there a save point available from the beginning of this version?
Here's my save file made just before the Adrianna+Kat scene (I edited the player name so don't be surprised). Just enter the elevator. If the event plays alright, just use your old saves to play the game and the event should still work as it shouldn't depend on the save file itself.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
It seems that the 12.1 reintroduced the DXGIFactory2 issue
Edit; or it might be an issue with NVdia driver update today... will update when I have some info.
Edit2; a combination of uninstalling gforce experience and pasting the dll to the game's various subfolders seem to have fixed it.
Oh good grief smh :rolleyes:
I shouldn't have to go through all these hurdles to play this game. This is the only game that I have where I click on the game icon the game won't load normally
Btw this is also the same game that killed the motherboard of my old PC. Not my fault I didn't know you needed a gaming PC to play this. Specs weren't listed on Page 1 :oops:
Something simple shouldn't be complicated

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Here's my save file made just before the Adrianna+Kat scene (I edited the player name so don't be surprised). Just enter the elevator. If the event plays alright, just use your old saves to play the game and the event should still work as it shouldn't depend on the save file itself.
Thanks matey. I'll come back to confirm if this resolves the issues I stated. :)

Bo1

Aug 3, 2020

I have old gtx280, it not support dx11. Can you add dx9-launcher?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes