Hennypapi69

Sep 29, 2020
Still gettin stuck in the scene after you get back to your ship when the MC says "I'm fine." it just gets stuck there nothing else happens any fixes?

june18

Aug 11, 2018
Yeah.

- put in C:/Users/your name/AppData/Local/LastHope/Saved/SaveGames.

ps: For Dev.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sex with tentacles, single penetration/double penetration.

Throw it away and get a cat.
uh u have any update like from the previous one?
so i could continue playing like I just launched this update (not 100%)
i just resetted my pc so i lost all my saves from the previous one

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
wow how helpful you are :)
Didn't mean to come off as a wise guy. Instead of replying in that matter to me, you could've instead spent your 5 minutes playing the game, then quickly save it, then once you have your save then back out. If you did all that your Save folder would appear, and you'd be good to go
Boy Man I hope your 3rd comment here is a good one. So far you're 0/2. If it's not, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
i Can't get that ntr idea of my head so i'm going to share it and let you guys think about it (ntr lover) .

Since the ship is not working and just there floating in space there are like 0.000001% chances someone pass it and try to help . BUT let's say that another spaceship with males only (2 or 3) happens to be passing by and want to help , of course we all know where this is going SO it will be optional if you say YES ntr it is OR you can say NO keep your harem for yourselfer.

Now now let's talk about the ntr part ... , imagine those other males crew sneaking in at random day and night trying there move on the females (your family) maybe we can put a good ntr where the mc (you) join the fun , or not bad ntr where Adrianna(mom) and Katherine(sis) suck the male's crew captain fat dick while Natasha(aunt) is being gangbanged by 2 in her room .

PS : This is really a personal thoughts that comes to me when i play the game , and yes my mind is kinda fucked up but we are playing games where we fuck our family so we are all fucked up .

PS2 : Really hope the Dev can put this idea in his patreon and see if they like it or not .

Last edited:

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
i Can't get that ntr idea of my head so i'm going to share it and let you guys think about it (ntr lover) .

Since the ship is not working and just there floating in space there are like 0.000001% chances someone pass it and try to help . BUT let's say that another spaceship with males only (2 or 3) happens to be passing by and want to help , of course we all know where this is going SO it will be optional if you say YES ntr it is OR you can say NO keep your harem for yourselfer.

Now now let's talk about the ntr part ... , imagine those other males crew sneaking in at random day and night trying there move on the females (your family) maybe we can put a good ntr where the mc (you) join the fun , or not bad ntr where Adrianna(mom) and Katherine(sis) suck the male's crew captain fat dick while Natasha(aunt) is being gangbanged by 2 in her room .

PS : This is really a personal thoughts that comes to me when i play the game , and yes my mind is kinda fucked up but we are playing games where we fuck our family so we are all fucked up .

PS2 : Really hope the Dev can put this idea in his patreon and see if they like it or not .
Well, I'm personally like the idea.

What's the point of just one dick for 3 pussies.

I'd like to see lining up dicks on front of filled pussies.

Reactions: Ntr - Sama

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
The main story, in my opinion, should not be touched.

Have you read about my dream proposal?

Since many of you dream?

ps:
now our hero Vescero will explain why he disagrees.

Maybe he can intervene in the discussion in a constructive way.
i also agree that the main story shouldn't be touched, cause if so the game would be based on ntr .

i really like the dream idea Auazz (long dream) but can also be a DLC or an optional event .

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Since the ship is not working and just there floating in space there are like 0.000001% chances someone pass it and try to help
saw your review.

I think this is doable, if (let's pretend), you objective at one point could be to repair the electricity of the ship that went off after an accident or something (of course , emergency system still work with emergency electricity battery).
you then went in a mini game or whatever, and repair the electricity, and this activate in same time a kind of balise/beam that send some emergency message around space via radio frequency or similar.
that ship catch the message and came to help.
then it's your choice to choose if you want their help (NTR) or not (NO NTR). As this wont impact lots the story because if you refuse their help, you simply turn off the emergency message/alarm. So no others ship will come.

i mean.. it's not hard to find a quick way to implent that in the story.

But whatever, it's not my game and i m not gonna tell the dev how to make his game, nor giving ideas XD

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
saw your review.

I think this is doable, if (let's pretend), you objective at one point could be to repair the electricity of the ship that went off after an accident or something (of course , emergency system still work with emergency electricity battery).
you then went in a mini game or whatever, and repair the electricity, and this activate in same time a kind of balise/beam that send some emergency message around space via radio frequency or similar.
that ship catch the message and came to help.
then it's your choice to choose if you want their help (NTR) or not (NO NTR). As this wont impact lots the story because if you refuse their help, you simply turn off the emergency message/alarm. So no others ship will come.

i mean.. it's not hard to find a quick way to implent that in the story.

But whatever, it's not my game and i m not gonna tell the dev how to make his game, nor giving ideas XD
EXACTLY , happy to see someone getting my point with details .

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
i do not know what total commander is, but with the naughy patch, comes a clear insstruction manual anyway.
but in short
1 start new game
2 save game (to create a saved games folder)
3 go to any document folder and type %appdata% , you get to ...../appdata/roaming
4 get 1 back to just appdata and click local
5 find the \AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames and copy naughty there

for me the both of them had been fixed, well all 3 bugs had been fixed but like IXL said, the bug with Kat alone at tv exists (at anytime)
Thank you for that along with the other person who responded to my first post. The weird problem is that I can't create a saved games folder even while I play the game normally with a saved file. It is very confusing and searching for appdata is non existent. I don't know why.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes