Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i have two questions works the incest patch still on the new 1.2? and is this game still grindy as before ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yep, 100% agree.

I don't want NTR in this game, other games I don't care, but this one has half-ass decent characters and really don't find the sharing aspect appealing with this specific setting. Other games, if that premise is already there from the start, or something you have to actively work against sure.

The problem with most NTR games is the women are either total sluts, complete primadonas or the other guys are complete assholes and the only way the NTR occurs is 'corrupting' the women. If that's what NTR people want, there are dozens of game with that in there, so please don't come into a thread where this is not a feature and say you want it to happen, thanks. :)
I think that NTR isn't fix good in the game. It's something really forced. And I don't like to change the story for include a lot of new characters. It's not only NTR, I think the same about new girl characters.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and status

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
I hope that NTR is not included in the game in the future, nor the possibility of it happening.

I was thinking of giving it a try, because the story amuses me (although the models do not excite me, too big boobs), but if is going to be NTR in the future, I pass, or at least wait until confir that not exist that posibly.
same im enjoying the game so far but if ntr shows its face im outta there like a tornado throwing a car

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
I have not played this game in a while , so there any chances of a save file? anything would be better than starting from 0 again, thx in advance

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Jesus you anti NTR people are crazy. This game doesn't even have NTR in it. The MC is the only male in the whole game ffs.

How insecure can you be.
In this special case I think that to include NTR the whole base of the game should change. You need to include male characters in one way or another, and I think this doesn't fit the story, at least the way I see it.

In any other game, I would have no objection to include a route with NTR, as long as you do not have the obligation to follow it. If you want NTR you follow it, if you don't go for the other one. Simple.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Jesus you anti NTR people are crazy. This game doesn't even have NTR in it. The MC is the only male in the whole game ffs.

How insecure can you be.
A couple pages back the dev said he may include optional ntr in the future and thats fine but i would like for him to expand the lesbian couch scene between mom and sis more which could lead to mom/aunt, sis/aunt, mc/mom/sis, mc/mom/aunt, mc/aunt/sis, or all four

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
There's no such thing as "anti NTR people", its a fetish, thats like saying "anti-footjob" people.
Everyone who isnt into this is labeled "anti-NTR"?
How absurd.
They kinda have a point. There are people for who NTR is not their fetish, and then there are people who go to the thread of every game that might even MAYBE have OPTIONAL NTR in it to complain about the presence of NTR

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
They kinda have a point. There are people for who NTR is not their fetish, and then there are people who go to the thread of every game that might even MAYBE have OPTIONAL NTR in it to complain about the presence of NTR
That pendulum swings both ways. In this case, it is a game that has one damn male and folks are clamoring about how to squeeze NTR in. Personally, I avoid every NTR tag, optional or not. It is just not how I roll. I Don't make a stink about it, I just move on. But in a case like this....it is way the fuck out there in terms of plausibility.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
But in a case like this....it is way the fuck out there in terms of plausibility.
Good job the seed thing is fixed and the ship moves, once in the new location a new problem happens but oh look another ship/probe/sleep tube is near by filled with 1 to 5 men that need to be saved.

Now your girls are at risk to those other men. Whatever will you do to stop your harem from being stolen from you?

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Good job the seed thing is fixed and the ship moves, once in the new location a new problem happens but oh look another ship/probe/sleep tube is near by filled with 1 to 5 men that need to be saved.

Now your girls are at risk to those other men. Whatever will you do to stop your harem from being stolen from you?
Simple, don't answer the door or comms. Oops, looks like our comms and airlock are broken, so sorry. :D

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

That also applies to a ship filled with more women that need to be saved so you get to increase your harem size;)

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
the entry point to the createdxgifactory2 procedure was not found in the dll dxgi.dll Help plz(((

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes