jasemkulk

Apr 14, 2018
how to get third scene with natasha on alien ship?? i have spanking and tentacles and then third scene "???" what is it

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
how to get third scene with natasha on alien ship?? i have spanking and tentacles and then third scene "???" what is it
it's double penetration with tentacles, if it's not available during the scene i guess you have to "enable" anal or something, maybe by meeting her on flight deck

Reactions: luisar018

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Haven't been playing this game for a while, really glad it is still around and making progress. Just finished and it has quiet a good amount of content. Only thing bit annoying is the interaction with the alien ship, have to run across my own whole ship to contact it, skip the whole day, pick who to take, run across the whole ship again, teleport over and run to the room.

If the dev reads this:
I think this could have been done more efficiently. Like everybody moving over to the alien ship till they fix ours or just have the comms from the pc in the room, start convo with alien ship, pick who to take and get transported over. Also i wouldn't mind alot more kink, buldging from tentacles also tentacle cumshot, some sort of alien animal something in the direction of beastiality maybe. Oh and a big wish, camera angles, some of them are absolutely horrible, some of them focus around a horrible point and turning it actually makes us see less from the action. Please set focus on the characters during scenes and adding zoom would be great too.

Last edited:

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
How many scenes are there were you can haves sex without condom before birth control is avaliable? I know if you get Adrianna drunk and sleep with her you can have raw sex with her, but that's about it.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
From a technical level its very impressive. thats how adult-game should look like in the future. Too bad the models are pretty meh.

If you'd replace the Models and maybe the setting it could be incredible.

But I think the Core concept is really solid.

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
How many scenes are there were you can haves sex without condom before birth control is avaliable? I know if you get Adrianna drunk and sleep with her you can have raw sex with her, but that's about it.
True, only morning sex with adrianna before birth control, because thats sneaky and creampie lol, it gets better later with more freedom to choose/control and its not hard to fill the seeder once you get their affection up to 180* max. game is repetitive at first but really its not a grind for seeder or the galactic store. its easy

Chimichurrirom

Apr 11, 2020
Im stuck, i already did all 180 points of all girls and 600/600 from the seed tank, but i still cant get access to some scenes like "mom masturbating" or getting sex with Sis... also theres a bug when i try to watch tv with sis. I cant bring Sis or aunt to alien ship too ;-; help me

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Don't remember, have you tried talking to her again? or maybe go back to the teleporter room? (when you exit the room with the alien girl it's on your left)

mememenot

Mar 29, 2020
Ok..

With this game, there are some things that work really well and some things that just doesn't..

If I had to rank what this game has to offer, I would rank it like this:

1. Adrianna (She is just great and at least somewhat believable)

2. Katherine (She is nearly perfect, she would have been the number one if Adrianna wasn't so good)

3. Dream Sequences (I really wish there were more of these, I really enjoyed these.)

4. Alice the galactic store girl (I honestly had so much fun with this, I really wish there were more of it)

5. Alien Girl (She is just a single dimensional character, she only exists as a gimmick at the moment. She couldn't be any less interesting. She needs more content and a bit more motivation. Maybe give her a twin so if nothing else she could at least serve a kink? Maybe we could modify the twin to look the way we might actually want? Maybe we could get a alien trio going?)

6. Natasha (She is just so very incredibly boring. She is both "way too into it" and she also tries to play "hard to get". It just doesn't work for me. She is "supposedly" way kinkier than anyone else, but she doesn't offer herself so readily for whatever reason. Entire story of this game depends on the pretense player is trying to seduce these ladies, but even with that, she doesn't offer much. She acts like she was already into every kinky thing player might come up with. If you got rid of Natasha or replaced her with someone else, this game would be better for it. What is a shame about this is, she had potential at the beginning. Make her a hardass, by the book type of girl who gives into the players seduction and loosens up. Maybe make her wear glasses or something to reflect that. I mean, I ranked her below the Alien girl because in my honest opinion she is actually that bad.)

Also, please fix her dialogue options. In one scene, she says "forget about condoms" and in the other scene, she says "never without a condom" she should make up her goddamn mind.
Better yet, rewrite her from scratch to be at least a little more consistent. As she is, she is just annoying.

Lastly, who else would like to join in the action instead of just watching when Adrianna and Katherine getting intimate? Come on, show some hands!

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes