Escalious

Nov 30, 2018
someone can help me when kat go bathroom and use toilet at 9:00 AM, what i can do?? the door come in yellow glow, and the checklist have something to do but i dont know someone can help me please?? (sorry about my english im brazilian)

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Yes. Progress the game, and the camera will show up in the tanning room once that area is open
Make sure you shoot those asteroids every day. You're gonna need to stockpile your $$$. Do it asap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
I'm getting this error:

LastHope.uproject CreateProcess() returned 5

At the frist time works well but after close the game it returns this error and never open again.

I delet the folder and unpack again and got same error in the second time that I tried to open it.

I'm running it contained in comodo firewall as I did in 6.0 version that worked very well.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Is there any way to unlock the camera during scenes? I'd much rather move and adjust it myself than use the presets in each scene.

Unknown-Row

Jul 9, 2019
after i fill the seeder and my hands get stuck at the machine i find my self in the mid room
the screen goes black i can hear the background sound but it shows only a black screen

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes