CaveDevil

Jul 15, 2017
I seemed to be stuck with Natasha, but just did her second hot tub scene, it is definitely a prerequisite for a lot of her events, it also seems to be the game's intended first sex with her, even though I've already done a before bed sex scene.

Also, it took me way too long to work out that the schedule colours the events red, yellow and green to show their availability status.

JevoKino

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a genre for this type of game (Walking simulator POV) I seem to mostly get Ren'py games when I search for POV stuff and there aren't any good ones like this.

Reactions: YamMasher

YamMasher

Mar 28, 2019
Is there a genre for this type of game (Walking simulator POV) I seem to mostly get Ren'py games when I search for POV stuff and there aren't any good ones like this.
I have looked far and wide and cant find anything close. Let me know if you find anything and I will do the same!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get the lesbian scene, for the life of me I can't find one
It's on the day (night) when Kat and Adrianna are meeting in the living room (I think, it's Tuesday or Wednesday night). You can peep on them going down on each other. The map is a good tool for keeping taps of where they are, but give them a bit of time to move around.

YamMasher

Mar 28, 2019
Most under the "3d game" filter fall into this category, either 1st or 3rd person.
I disagree. That filter (which I have been following for some time) are almost always 3rd person only, a VN with 3d images or just something else completely different (ususally an action game or something furry).
House Party is close but man is there too much writing to get through.
If there are any titles I missed I would be gratefully corrected.

Reactions: Richardson1

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Well when I go to the alien ship and select the tentacle sex scene with the black haired girl, it's still broken for me
what am I suppose to do? Thx for help!

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes