G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
including senk that after a night he says he goes to his room, that's an option
at this semen collecting machine I'm stuck at 400 because all the time it says I have to fix something but I have to find something that I can use

GreatKhali

Jun 20, 2020
including senk that after a night he says he goes to his room, that's an option
at this semen collecting machine I'm stuck at 400 because all the time it says I have to fix something but I have to find something that I can use
Find the scissors in med bay...use it to fix the seeder and get access card 3

Aug 11, 2020
Seeder lvl is max, all scenes 4/4 or 2/2 so on.. the fuck am i supposed to do now? I already been swapped the pills, had the cameras and that noise.. Confused if thats it or if im just missing 1 thing.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Seeder lvl is max, all scenes 4/4 or 2/2 so on.. the fuck am i supposed to do now? I already been swapped the pills, had the cameras and that noise.. Confused if thats it or if im just missing 1 thing.
If you've got all the scenes in the list then you have done everything in the game currently, There will be much more scenes to come in future updates

Reactions: lightpower

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
how did you do it

Aug 11, 2020
If you've got all the scenes in the list then you have done everything in the game currently, There will be much more scenes to come in future updates
Thank you for the message.. Really like the game, wish it had more like bestiality or pregnant sex or something to through in more tags and such. Through some ahegao facial animations or something just make it the best.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How do you get the 3rd adriana night scene?

It's the only scene i'm missing.
not sure what night scene you're asking for, since there is bed night 5/5 and fancy dinner 3/3 which also takes place at night

Adrianna
bed night 5/5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fancy dinner 3/3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes