thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Just to confirm, the 2nd Adrianna scene in the space ship is just bdsm/tentacle stuff without intercourse right?

Issone1

Aug 7, 2020
The items that you can "preview" in the "interaction tools" part in the store... Can you buy those? There are prices listed but currently I only see "Preview" or "Cancel" as options.

Do I need to do something else to unlock them?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think someone should change the banner in the OP. Their faces look weird and honestly I've seen this thread A LOT of times before but never even thought of downloading the game because of the banner until someone mentioned it in another thread and made it sound really appealing. And then I read a few reviews and downloaded it.

I'm liking it a lot. All 3 girls are cute and sexy but I've only done stuff with Adrianna for now.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't know. I just think it looks kinda old to me compared to the rest of the game.

Anyway.

There's a tag about "cheating" but not one for "harem". Does that mean there are consequences if you go for multiple girls? I've only done one for now so I don't know.

Ludwig_Wolfgang

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know. I just think it looks kinda old to me compared to the rest of the game.

Anyway.

There's a tag about "cheating" but not one for "harem". Does that mean there are consequences if you go for multiple girls? I've only done one for now so I don't know.
at the moment you can fully complete all of their scenes with no repercussions. the only need for the cheating tag is because Adrianna mentions her husband sometimes. No threesome of foursome scenes yet though :(

Reactions: Xill

Ludwig_Wolfgang

Apr 16, 2020
It depends on what you mean by harem.

In any case, here the women do not fight among themselves for the protagonist / here the women are not subject to be the 'object of pleasure for the protagonist.

On the contrary, the protagonist isnt the object of pleasure for the women.

The atmosphere that you breathe is the friendliness and the feeling of lightness in the relationships between the various characters. (which then culminate in the zum.. zum.. !)

I don't think there are any other games at the moment that can compete.

Nat, Kat and our main character in the special event. (if you got that scene)
You know what, I remember that now, would be nice to get more of that because it's really good

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes