Feb 19, 2018
Seems like theres a bug (or i am doing something wrong). I have finished all events available except Natasha changing clothes one, its stuck at 1/4, if I try peeking she catches me, I lie/tell truth it doesn't matter its stuck there.
I have already given her all the dresses possible to give. Idk if I am missing some specific interaction, it doesn't even show green on the Door or schedule.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Seems like theres a bug (or i am doing something wrong). I have finished all events available except Natasha changing clothes one, its stuck at 1/4, if I try peeking she catches me, I lie/tell truth it doesn't matter its stuck there.
I have already given her all the dresses possible to give. Idk if I am missing some specific interaction, it doesn't even show green on the Door or schedule.
Try in the evenings, just after she watches her TV.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Poolside, is there any way to correct such artifacts? One texture lies too high above the textured object. This occurs in many places in the game.

1.jpg

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I not an expert of the sector but I can say that I tried this game at 1080p and now 2k and ovviously there is a huge difference and ur third image is that one that remind me 2k resolution :) sorry for my bad english is not my native language >.<

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
when sister does me hand job on the couch I click hold and then quickly hit the spacebar but this bar goes fast to the left someone knows what it depends on to move it to the right side

JJadams

May 25, 2017
when sister does me hand job on the couch I click hold and then quickly hit the spacebar but this bar goes fast to the left someone knows what it depends on to move it to the right side
If i remember correctly, you can deactivate mini-games in options to avoid those kind of QTE

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
there is a guide for this because I can't cope with these scenes I already have a few but I'm stuck and I don't know what to do next

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes