Ruxalla

Jul 14, 2020
Hello sorry kinda new to this game just trying to find out where i find the vile for the seeder.

Update: Never mind i found it.. im so dumb lmao

cerbix

Feb 27, 2018
v12.0
  • Added third set of photos
  • 1 Adrianna scene continued
  • 1 New Katherine Scene added
  • 1 New Natasha Scenes added
can some one tell me what ar new scenes in this update?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Does somebody know, if pregnancy will be included in this game? It's missing the preggo tag on the first page, allthough there are references in this game for pregnancy like the fake birth pills.

Last edited:

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
how do I start filling the cannisters? I saw no instructions and nothing in the ship says to do it

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
there has to be cheats for this... anyone have a save or cheats?» I want infinite money and a camera

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Does somebody know, if pregnancy will be included in this game? It's missing the preggo tag on the first page, allthough there are reverences in this game for pregnancy like the fake birth pills.
The dev stated some time ago pregnancy is planned for future updates after a time skip as some of the current sex scenes would not work well with pregnant bellies.
Personally, I think it would be cool if the dev could add something now. Like some sort of impregnation minigame were you control the sperm cell that fertlizes the female crew. Or something on those lines anyway

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
there has to be cheats for this... anyone have a save or cheats?» I want infinite money and a camera
It really isn't necessary to cheat in this particular game, there's practically no grinding. The game is simple enough and cheating would probably break triggers.

• Haha
Reactions: Truvelo

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
the entry point to the createdxgifactory2 procedure was not found in the dll dxgi.dll Help plz(((

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
how i can get money ?
On the flight control deck, one of the rooms has the drone controls. I think it is the second on the right after coming off the elevator. Shoot the asteroids with the drone and collect the matter drops. That is the currency in game

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Did you buy the schedule? It is the watch tv event at 11pm (2300 for the 24 hour clock folks) for Adrianna and the daughter. Only triggers if you go to the Captains quarters after that time. If you are there already the girls just sit down and watch TV.

JJ9898

Oct 5, 2019
Did you buy the schedule? It is the watch tv event at 11pm (2300 for the 24 hour clock folks) for Adrianna and the daughter. Only triggers if you go to the Captains quarters after that time. If you are there already the girls just sit down and watch TV.
thanks bro i solve this

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes