mX2viL

Feb 2, 2020
Can someone tell me what the Incest Patch brings ? I have the impression that it is useless for a while not?

DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
Didn't mean to come off as a wise guy. Instead of replying in that matter to me, you could've instead spent your 5 minutes playing the game, then quickly save it, then once you have your save then back out. If you did all that your Save folder would appear, and you'd be good to go
Boy Man I hope your 3rd comment here is a good one. So far you're 0/2. If it's not, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have tried this multiple times. you couldve said that in the first place but all right, after such a cheesy reply i'm happy to leave it as is and be over with this convo

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thank you for that along with the other person who responded to my first post. The weird problem is that I can't create a saved games folder even while I play the game normally with a saved file. It is very confusing and searching for appdata is non existent. I don't know why.
in that case you probably
Thank you for that along with the other person who responded to my first post. The weird problem is that I can't create a saved games folder even while I play the game normally with a saved file. It is very confusing and searching for appdata is non existent. I don't know why.
try this. for win 10 the bottom one, win 7 etc the top one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonz singh

Jul 29, 2018
When I run this game it gives me error DX11 feature required lvl 10.0 is required to run this game....I already have that....what should I do next to make this run

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't like models, I prefer a head bigger than tits.

In my land we say "Tit that does not fit in the hand is udder not tit"

Otherwise, it seems like an entertaining game.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
We need more lesbian and some threesome/foursome events before we get to ntr
Yep, 100% agree.

I don't want NTR in this game, other games I don't care, but this one has half-ass decent characters and really don't find the sharing aspect appealing with this specific setting. Other games, if that premise is already there from the start, or something you have to actively work against sure.

The problem with most NTR games is the women are either total sluts, complete primadonas or the other guys are complete assholes and the only way the NTR occurs is 'corrupting' the women. If that's what NTR people want, there are dozens of game with that in there, so please don't come into a thread where this is not a feature and say you want it to happen, thanks. :)

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes