Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
I have a black screen when i start it stays like that for about maybe 5-10 mins max. Then i hear the main music kick in so what you can do is just start it up and watch a video on youtube or read or cheack your social media and cheack back on it. If the main menu still hasn't come up and your still black screened. Just reinstall and repeate the previos steps. if you still blacked screened. I don't know what to tell you.
I have probably installed and reinstalled the game for about 5 times now, I have waited at max 20 fucking minutes for the game to start, I used to be able to play it but now its just fucked. I have no idea what caused this and why it won't work anymore.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Oh good grief smh :rolleyes:
I shouldn't have to go through all these hurdles to play this game. This is the only game that I have where I click on the game icon the game won't load normally
Btw this is also the same game that killed the motherboard of my old PC. Not my fault I didn't know you needed a gaming PC to play this. Specs weren't listed on Page 1 :oops:
Something simple shouldn't be complicated
lol dude you don't need a gameing pc. My pc is like almost a decade old (maybe even older) and it still able to play it maybe you Mother board was to old and needed to be changed but if thts the case then that IS YOUR FAULT.

Hennypapi69

Sep 29, 2020
Hey new issue so after I get off the Aliens ship and Spawn back I get stuck on the dialogue saying "I'm fine" and it won't do anything else just stuck on that part any fixes? Pwease and Gracias

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
lol dude you don't need a gameing pc. My pc is like almost a decade old (maybe even older) and it still able to play it maybe you Mother board was to old and needed to be changed but if thts the case then that IS YOUR FAULT.
My previous PC was 4 year old. Was mostly fine before I installed this game (back in March)
Not gonna fuss about it anymore since it runs great on my new PC. Didn't need to install all those things to play it :cool:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, well I went to the CQ at 10pm, saw both. If I interact with Adrianna, there is no scene, we just watch a movie ect ( Adrianna 180/180) and chat appears fine and can move on.

But if I interact with Katherine 180/180, I get hte issue I stated before where im stuck and cannot move or chat or do anything.

1.JPG

Tabooli

Nov 24, 2018
In version 12 it was executed in my language except for some dialogues but in version 12.1 only in English. Not that I have a special problem with English. But does anyone know how to change it?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
In version 12 it was executed in my language except for some dialogues but in version 12.1 only in English. Not that I have a special problem with English. But does anyone know how to change it?
The translations of the game was something is was testing internally and wasnt ment to be in the public build, all of the text was translated using google translate and isn't very good. Full translations will come later down the line but for now the game is only in english

Tabooli

Nov 24, 2018
OK thanks. The truth is that I found the translation very pleasant and I did not find significant errors. It is something worth appreciating. It's a pretty good and fun game thanks.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
What im missing? How to get it?
You are missing Passed Out Tease
How: dry hump her in the evening while she's sleeping
Pretty sure this requirement is very straight forward. Just make sure you save before entering her room. Should get it on your first attempt

Edit: wine may be required

Reactions: Lovius

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
As per above (if you read) go to the room around 10pm on Weds and Fridays.

DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
soooo how do i get the patch and delete saves if C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames doesnt exist, the game goes into downloads and well saving the game doesnt create a save game folder.

Also this is just with any game thats just extract and run

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
soooo how do i get the patch and delete saves if C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames doesnt exist, the game goes into downloads and well saving the game doesnt create a save game folder.

Also this is just with any game thats just extract and run
Yes. You just answered your own question, fella :whistle:

Ethan Peterson

Oct 6, 2018
Does this game run on oculus rift at all? After extracting and launching the game, I start a new game and the viewing angle is messed up and unplayable on oculus rift. Any fixes?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes