BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I also had the problem with the game not launching and giving me an error.
Tried the ReShade fix method (dxgi.dll) and it worked like a charm.

I'm on Win 7 64bit with latest drivers and updates.

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
I also had the problem with the game not launching and giving me an error.
Tried the ReShade fix method (dxgi.dll) and it worked like a charm.

I'm on Win 7 64bit with latest drivers and updates.
yep i just did that and shit still doesnt work the game just starts and its just a black screen forever ill restart my win10 and see afterwards.

EDIT: Still fucked I have lost all faith.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Stuck on Alien Ship? Check.
Stuck in Adrianas Bedroom Check.
Stuck at TV Evenening with Adriana and Kat? Check.

What did i miss? And is there any fix?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Fix should be out in the next 12 hours, If you look on the discord there is a list of known bugs and they have all been fixed for the next release
Thank you very much.
For anyone with the same problem. If you load and redo the scene it sometimes does work and sometimes not. So you can kinda workaround it with trying again ^^

Hennypapi69

Sep 29, 2020
So I have been trying to add the patch but cant seem to find the save folder I did the "unhide" folders and also going into the game and saving and looking for the folder but still cant seem to see it there and the Official Discord was no help anyone have an idea what I should do?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
So I have been trying to add the patch but cant seem to find the save folder I did the "unhide" folders and also going into the game and saving and looking for the folder but still cant seem to see it there and the Official Discord was no help anyone have an idea what I should do?
1. any folder you have
2 type in the adressbar %appdata% (you get to the appdata/roaming section)
3 go 1 back to appdata itself
4 jump to local > last hope > savedgames

Reactions: Hennypapi69

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
Man checking back in to this game after a while, even more content and everything looks much smoother. Sure there are bugs, but they get right on top of fixing those so damn, this game is so good.

Reactions: Fappable One

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i hope dxgi.dll error will be fixed also, even with reshade i canot enter game (on w7 64)

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
v12 has a lot of bugs :(

For example:
1. When I have an interactive conversation at some point I click to move on and nothing happens. Only hiding the dialog box and restoring it again allows you to move on.

1.jpg

2. Still in the "I fuck you when you sleep XD" scene at some point the interaction button does not appear. Our hero fell into the infinite XD loop, I can change the camera view and possibly quit the game.

11.jpg 11a.jpg 11b.jpg

This is just an example of a place with errors, there are more :(

Edit:
I see that is v12.1 available - I hope there are no such bugs.

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
3 bugs ive run into so far into playing it for the first time.

1. When sleeping with Adriana at night and you pull her panties down and accidentally fuck her, there is no dialoge and it gets stuck in the animation.

2. ive seen it mentioned before but when you walk in at night on Adriana and Kat watching TV they are just standing there and nothing I do changes that

3. First time coming back from the Alien ship and you talk to the girls, the dialogue stays stuck and cant do anything afterwards

for all these cases I had to exit to menu and load from last save. and if i forgot to save, that is progress lost. had to redo 5 days on the first one
these are new bugs from latest version which is wierd.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Same bug I think as others have pointed out on 12.0. Im stuck when Kat and Adrianna are I think watching tv together... cannot move, or skip or do anything.

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
Same bug I think as others have pointed out on 12.0. Im stuck when Kat and Adrianna are I think watching tv together... cannot move, or skip or do anything.
Dev said those bugs have been fixed in v12.1, but it hasn't been posted here yet.

• Sad
Reactions: IXL

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
когда вы распространяете обновления 12.1?
пишите тут на английском, на других языках тут запрещено писать

write here in English, it is forbidden to write in other languages here

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes