Leviodas

Apr 17, 2020
you give it to mother up to until she go to her room in evening-night. press TAB and check timing in her schedule.(she drunk after night bath-shower). You easy can understand if she drank on her bed)
Ok thanks for infos, one last question i have to spy on the lounge at light night but they two just staying still and do nothing and if i click on Z i dont have an option to do something :/

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ok thanks for infos, one last question i have to spy on the lounge at light night but they two just staying still and do nothing and if i click on Z i dont have an option to do something :/
It's a bug. Poolside is working on a fix now. Should be out soon maybe a few days.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Does anyone have a save for this update? For some reason my save has just vanished out of tin air & i cant be arsed to go trough the entire game again to reach the stage i was

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
Anyone else having lack of Z options when sleeping with mom after her drinking and "accidentally" slipping dick inside her ?
I got what MC says and then nothing. I can change cameras, but can't do anything else.
I am also having no options when stuck to the wall in the lounge..
Exactly the same thing happening to me, I can go to ESC menu (load/save disabled) but can not progress...

Hennypapi69

Sep 29, 2020
Am I the only that has to have Oculus Rift Launcher open to play this? Also I dont have the save file for the patch any fix for this?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes