beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
call it what u want beastiality is still beastiality and that shit made me close the entire dam game without saving because its FORCED. fucking a humanoid alien that's optional is one thing, but randomly forced throughout the game to watch beastiality is fucking stupid for the game it's in. no warning, NO TAG?!?!?!, not even same atmosphere, just fucking killed my boner for the entire game i can't come back

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 1044446
can somebody help with this Adrianna checklist entry pls ? tried pretty much every option, both while drunk and while not but seems to cant trigger the missing event :(
Yep! Same! Realy dont know what to do. And missing action when Adrianna is drunk

Untitled-2.jpg

to get it, here is how

give her wine, go to her at night when she is drunk, pick any option (picking a compliment will get you there faster), after the option that you pick, do not pick ask to sleep here, pick back to your room, when you are back in the hallway, turn around and go back into her room, click on her and pick play with

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1049076

to get it, here is how

give her wine, go to her at night when she is drunk, pick any option (picking a compliment will get you there faster), after the option that you pick, do not pick ask to sleep here, pick back to your room, when you are back in the hallway, turn around and go back into her room, click on her and pick play with
lol, i probably would never found it :p

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hello there!

Any walkthroughs available?
I'm having some trouble here:
View attachment 1049622

Thank you!
check the tablet schedule to see if she goes to the hot tub, if you don't see her going there from 8:30pm to 10:30pm, skip to the next day and check again, once you are on a day where she does go there, go to her when she is in the hot tub, click on her and use these options here

truth or dare
any option from the set of 4, pick dare, tickle her, remove top, continue, cum

after the scene you will have it

table schedule must be bought from the store on your pc and picked up in the storage room

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
check the tablet schedule to see if she goes to the hot tub, if you don't see her going there from 8:30pm to 10:30pm, skip to the next day and check again, once you are on a day where she does go there, go to her when she is in the hot tub, click on her and use these options here

truth or dare
any option from the set of 4, pick dare, tickle her, remove top, continue, cum

after the scene you will have it

table schedule must be bought from the store on your pc and picked up in the storage room
I followed your instructions and it worked!
Thank you!

And, what about these:
1614042888744.png

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I followed your instructions and it worked!
Thank you!

And, what about these:
View attachment 1049676
That is the Katherine Tease, here is how to get it

doing the fancy dinner, pick these option's
make things more interesting, spill drink, help clean up, get up

you will see katherine and natasha on the soffa/couch if you change your camera view, this will also unlock it for both of them

Last edited:

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
That is the Katherine Tease off the top, off the top of my head, a wild guess, after the fancy dinner, help adrianna, when she is on top of you on the floor, pick get up and you will unlock it for both, going to play out that scene real quick to make sure that is how to trigger it
It worked again! Thank you!
All I have left are the Alien Ship Events:
1614044026465.png

And one fromAdrianna during the Contest:
1614044175912.png
Do you know how to walk through them?

Thank you!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
It worked again! Thank you!
All I have left are the Alien Ship Events:
View attachment 1049692

And one fromAdrianna during the Contest:
View attachment 1049694
Do you know how to walk through them?

Thank you!
give me a few mins to check them all, i will edit this reply here on how to trigger them

for the contest, it's just contest win, pick her as the winner, right off the start, if it doesn't show that you have it, repeat it and pick can't decide, then pick her as the winner, if is it still doesn't show up, repeat, and pick can't decide again to where they are all topless, and pick her as the winner, still don't show that you have it, repeat and pick suggest touching, instead of picking harder/tease doing that part, pick stop for each one

for the alien ship

Untitled-2.jpg

after the intro of the alien and all, you must contact the ship everything you want to do on it, to do this, go to the flight deck, 2nd room on the left with the spinning green globe, click on the console , contact alien ship should pop up when you hover over it, once you contact it, go to sleep, adrianna will wake you up, you should have the option to take one of them with you, if you don't, go alone, the next time you contact the ship then you should have the option to take one of them with you

to get to the alien ship, go to stage and click on the one that you picked to take with you, once you are on the ship, you will have to run around checking all the rooms to find her, once you found her, click on her to start the scene, once the first scene is complete, the next one should be available

The alien also has scenes as well on the ship

Last edited:

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
give me a few mins to check them all, i will edit this reply here on how to trigger them

for the contest, it's just contest win, pick her as the winner, right off the start, if it doesn't show that you have it, repeat it and pick can't decide, then pick her as the winner, if is it still doesn't show up, repeat, and pick can't decide again to where they are all topless, and pick her as the winner, still don't show that you have it, repeat and pick suggest touching, instead of picking harder/tease doing that part, pick stop for each one
I figured it out the Alien Ship Events as well.
All you have to do is contact it through the Navigation System on the Flight Deck.
After one day of waiting it's just a matter of choice.
Thank you anyways.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I figured it out the Alien Ship Events as well.
All you have to do is contact it through the Navigation System on the Flight Deck.
After one day of waiting it's just a matter of choice.
Thank you anyways.
and i just typed all of that as well while playing, lol

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Hey,

can anyone help me with Checklist Kathrine Wathcing TV 3/3?

View attachment 958843
Took me a while to get this one, last one on the checklist. I found a day Kat and Adriana were watching TV together after 9pm. In the hour before I went to the flight deck and wasted some time. Then I came down the elevator behind them and it triggered an opportunity to spy on them, and a very nice scene.

1614352490560.png

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Game could be good and I'd usually support it but instead of giving a free camera to roam, the dev forces players his own preferred angles in his game for some reason. I prefer KST's style in this regard.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes