thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
That is the Katherine Tease off the top, off the top of my head, a wild guess, after the fancy dinner, help adrianna, when she is on top of you on the floor, pick get up and you will unlock it for both, going to play out that scene real quick to make sure that is how to trigger it
It worked again! Thank you!
All I have left are the Alien Ship Events:
1614044026465.png

And one fromAdrianna during the Contest:
1614044175912.png
Do you know how to walk through them?

Thank you!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
It worked again! Thank you!
All I have left are the Alien Ship Events:
View attachment 1049692

And one fromAdrianna during the Contest:
View attachment 1049694
Do you know how to walk through them?

Thank you!
give me a few mins to check them all, i will edit this reply here on how to trigger them

for the contest, it's just contest win, pick her as the winner, right off the start, if it doesn't show that you have it, repeat it and pick can't decide, then pick her as the winner, if is it still doesn't show up, repeat, and pick can't decide again to where they are all topless, and pick her as the winner, still don't show that you have it, repeat and pick suggest touching, instead of picking harder/tease doing that part, pick stop for each one

for the alien ship

Untitled-2.jpg

after the intro of the alien and all, you must contact the ship everything you want to do on it, to do this, go to the flight deck, 2nd room on the left with the spinning green globe, click on the console , contact alien ship should pop up when you hover over it, once you contact it, go to sleep, adrianna will wake you up, you should have the option to take one of them with you, if you don't, go alone, the next time you contact the ship then you should have the option to take one of them with you

to get to the alien ship, go to stage and click on the one that you picked to take with you, once you are on the ship, you will have to run around checking all the rooms to find her, once you found her, click on her to start the scene, once the first scene is complete, the next one should be available

The alien also has scenes as well on the ship

Last edited:

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
give me a few mins to check them all, i will edit this reply here on how to trigger them

for the contest, it's just contest win, pick her as the winner, right off the start, if it doesn't show that you have it, repeat it and pick can't decide, then pick her as the winner, if is it still doesn't show up, repeat, and pick can't decide again to where they are all topless, and pick her as the winner, still don't show that you have it, repeat and pick suggest touching, instead of picking harder/tease doing that part, pick stop for each one
I figured it out the Alien Ship Events as well.
All you have to do is contact it through the Navigation System on the Flight Deck.
After one day of waiting it's just a matter of choice.
Thank you anyways.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I figured it out the Alien Ship Events as well.
All you have to do is contact it through the Navigation System on the Flight Deck.
After one day of waiting it's just a matter of choice.
Thank you anyways.
and i just typed all of that as well while playing, lol

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Hey,

can anyone help me with Checklist Kathrine Wathcing TV 3/3?

View attachment 958843
Took me a while to get this one, last one on the checklist. I found a day Kat and Adriana were watching TV together after 9pm. In the hour before I went to the flight deck and wasted some time. Then I came down the elevator behind them and it triggered an opportunity to spy on them, and a very nice scene.

1614352490560.png

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Game could be good and I'd usually support it but instead of giving a free camera to roam, the dev forces players his own preferred angles in his game for some reason. I prefer KST's style in this regard.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
What could be done according to my thinking, could be the decrease of 'area of the neck of the protagonist.
Oh I know what you mean and it's horrible in this game kinda. The MC's neck and body moves as if he'd do a breakdance whenever someone tries to pleasure him. In first person you can't see much cause his body is moving like crazy.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
For the protagonist's animations, I think the choice is intentional, I also thought it was intentional to not weigh down older hardware, but that may be, a game doesn't have to be 100% realistic, but I trust this part will be improved in future builds.

What I don't like is the protruding neck, a normal neck is anatomically in the inner chest, so you should in theory, look at the chest of the protagonist and not the neck that protrudes beyond the chest.

The top-down view, emphasizes this polygonal-bug, as you can see.

By the way, until a few builds ago, this strange polygonal-bug did not exist, evidently, with the latest remodeling, it will have escaped attention.
This is not a bug, I didn't like how you could see through the hole in his neck in fp view so I covered it but I can see how it is too high up so I will make it lower down. I've also been working on the camera system so that will also be changed

Mar 12, 2018
This is not a bug, I didn't like how you could see through the hole in his neck in fp view so I covered it but I can see how it is too high up so I will make it lower down. I've also been working on the camera system so that will also be changed
The camera could probably stand to be a little bit further forward, as when you look down, your eyes are about 6-7 inches in front of your chest. It might mess up kissing scenes if the camera is too far forward and goes inside the other characters' heads, though... camera.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2021
The camera could probably stand to be a little bit further forward, as when you look down, your eyes are about 6-7 inches in front of your chest. It might mess up kissing scenes if the camera is too far forward and goes inside the other characters' heads, though... View attachment 1064320
I completely agree with this! I was thinking about the same mechanics.
That would be a great solution.

Having a free camera mode is also a nice addition!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm debating on asking a big mod community on another site to see if they can make characters naked at all times. It should be easier since its unreal engine and not no weird ass one that usually gets ported from console to pc.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes