xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
If it don't be up soon. I hope somebody can at least post a change log. I didn't like the Alien spaceship shit.
Yeah I kinda was hoping to use my BOSS Meteorite shooting skills on some damn dirty aliens while in muh underwear! Pew! Pew Pew! All these days practicing for nothing:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: golgoth

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Nice, new update. Have not played this since 10.2. I will probably wait for 15.1 since there is always a bugfix after every update.

Mar 12, 2018
You can't seem to buy the purple sweater for Natasha. You pay the 1600 matter, then it's gone from the shop and tells you to collect it from storage. The printer in storage has "no items to collect" and the purple sweater is back in the store, but you've lost the 1600 matter you used to pay for it.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
You can't seem to buy the purple sweater for Natasha. You pay the 1600 matter, then it's gone from the shop and tells you to collect it from storage. The printer in storage has "no items to collect" and the purple sweater is back in the store, but you've lost the 1600 matter you used to pay for it.
It is just that outfit you're having trouble with?

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
It is just that outfit you're having trouble with?
My bugs
  1. The 2 new outfits were able to be bought and collected. However when turned into their respective NPCs, they dont show up in their wardrobe
  2. Eating scenes (Breakfast/Dinner) show up in the checklist AND tablet schedule as green, but aren't in the game. This really confused me, at first.

Reactions: MAKROW

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
My bugs
  1. The 2 new outfits were able to be bought and collected. However when turned into their respective NPCs, they dont show up in their wardrobe
  2. Eating scenes (Breakfast/Dinner) show up in the checklist AND tablet schedule as green, but aren't in the game. This really confused me, at first.
what were the two ouftits?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes