sdfdsf34rfsdf

Mar 16, 2022
I guess you mean Adrianna, in that case your answer is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do not exactly remember how to trigger it, though...
yes adrianna.I rly want to finish all of them. so like this Ik whats new in the future updates. this one is the only missing
I tried every thing. I dont know how to trigger it

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Are there similar games to this one?
This is something I've actually been pretty disappointed by.

Last Hope isn't exactly a literary masterpiece, but the fact that it has genuine first-person POV gameplay on top of the crazy hot sex scenes and fully 3-D animations just makes it absolutely stand out. It's not even the most graphically ambitious game on the site either, and yet it still stands head and shoulders above a lot of the others in my estimation because the FPS perspective just increases the immersion that much.

And despite that, I don't think there's literally any others that I could find that have a similar style.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

Last Hope isn't exactly a literary masterpiece, but the fact that it has genuine first-person POV gameplay on top of the crazy hot sex scenes and fully 3-D animations just makes it absolutely stand out. It's not even the most graphically ambitious game on the site either, and yet it still stands head and shoulders above a lot of the others in my estimation because the FPS perspective just increases the immersion that much.

And despite that, I don't think there's literally any others that I could find that have a similar style.
It's also one of the only unreal engine games on here that doesn't turn pc's into a space heater

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Well to be fair their is fair number of first Person game son here, most have animated scenes and atleast in some you can move freely,
For example there is "Wildlife" (while I haven't played it since the early stage it fits that much atleast) and breeders of the nephelym.
I can't say that either games are particular good aswell... just that there are different kind of games like that

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Excellent game, but I cannot progress with the GAIA anymore (think I'm at level 6 ?) , recipient is empty but it says it's full when I try to fill it ...
Is that a bug ?

hiratenso

Dec 23, 2017
I've finished all the checklists.
but in the schedule there is still a green one.
this a bug or waiting for an update?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
after fucking Katherine at the gym,the screen just froze at that moment, how to fix guys?
It's a known bug and a few other people have reported it before. Make sure you got a backup save, stuff like this is why people keep saying to save often and have backup saves. It can happen if you use a condom. It can happen if you use a save from an earlier version. It can also happen if you skip/progress through the the dialogue too quickly. There's no fix as far as I know. For now all you can do is load an earlier save and hope it doesn't happen again or simply not do that scene until next update.

Reactions: sedora
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes