May 14, 2018
But no new scenes with alien girls? Sad
At least he could copypaste some of the old ones (i'm sure armatures is equal on all female chars)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Very good. Seems like this game is almost done.
Is it?
I assume you could spin more story around once the ship is completly opperateable again... like the Girls and MC searching for a Planet to settle down and start a family... heck this could even turn into a spinoff where you have to build a home on an "uninhibated" Planet

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
the update sounds very interesting, but I hope you can ask for some pictures again, they are always hot and sexy

Übersetzung mit Deeply

Reactions: lightpower

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Is it?
I assume you could spin more story around once the ship is completly opperateable again... like the Girls and MC searching for a Planet to settle down and start a family... heck this could even turn into a spinoff where you have to build a home on an "uninhibated" Planet
Save for future sequel.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Save for future sequel.
Not sure which part you meant, but if you reffered to the stuff after "spinoff" that's what I said... but even before that you could still have some story about dealing with the Aliens, like haveing to run from those customers the 2 spoke of the whole time.

JJadams

May 25, 2017

Hey Everyone hope you're all doing well, I wanted to give you all a quick update on how version 19.0 is coming along. Currently everything is coming along great and It's on track to be finished by the end of next month.

I decided to not include the 90% seeder event into this update because unlike all the other seeder events this one makes some scenes unavailable and I don't want everyone to be stuck at a point where you are locked out until the next update. Instead 20.0 will have both 90% and 100% seeder events so you can progress past that point and get all the scenes back.

As for what you can expect in 19.0 there are going to be 9 new/continued events with each character getting 3 each. These include the new events with the girls wearing their uniforms from the intro and some other special ones that are also a lot of fun

Thank you all so much for your continued support of me and the game, here's a few previews of some of the upcoming events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So update is for end of october, right ?

Brianhh

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, I am new at this game and having several issues at the beginning. Rooms are not loaded for example taking the lift leads into nothing. I noted automated saves where I could join the next level. But then I am standing on the bridge and got nothing I can do and no one is in there. So, I am not able to do anything. Might someone help? Thy in advance.

poopdollar42069

Aug 16, 2020
This game just straight up won't run for me... and it hasn't in almost a year. Pretty sure it happened after I updated my graphics drivers. I've to start the game after downloading several new updates to it, as well as new driver updates, with no luck. It used to work... now just a black screen on start that never changes. I have an RTX 2070 and don't see any problems in task manager other than it being GPU intensive. Does anybody have any advice?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes