beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Change the FOV in the options
I'm having the same problem with my game and changing the fov to anything and everything doesnt allow me to look in any direction. Also my game is still trying to open in my Rift and makes me yearn greatly for VR support

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Nevermind, I imported the previous saves settings from the guy a few posts above and it fixed it. Now for VR *twiddles thumbs*

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
I'm having the same problem with my game and changing the fov to anything and everything doesnt allow me to look in any direction. Also my game is still trying to open in my Rift and makes me yearn greatly for VR support
Try camera sensitivity too

mojeans

May 24, 2018
So. Downloaded this game (64bit versin), unpacked it... when I tried to start, My Antivirus had a total fit about it. Made an exception for it hoping it was a false flag, but the game itself crashed almost instantly.

Conclusion, Either this game is broken from the get go, or it's bait for a virus. Neither looks good for this title...
Omg it’s another one of those people who don’t understand

nortonduy

Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, I've got a window popup said "Fatal Error" when I tried opening LastHope the 2nd time and so on. Pls tell me what to do :/

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Stuck at 347 gaia level....every time I nut it says im at max seeder - is this a bug? are there more scenes unlocked at 350 that aren't available at 347? cheers. Love the game btw

Aug 28, 2017
Great game, leagues above the competition. However I don't think this game will be very popular due to most people playing these one-handed. And that is really hard to do with this game.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes