Thantius

Jul 13, 2017
the watching movie blowjob with the sis is bugged aswell
It is only bugged if the mother is not present.
Anyone know if there is more content than 1 blowjob from sis, 1 boobjob from mother? other than masturbation that is.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
It is only bugged if the mother is not present.
Anyone know if there is more content than 1 blowjob from sis, 1 boobjob from mother? other than masturbation that is.
how do you get boobjob from mom and do you know how to finish the yoga thing?

Thantius

Jul 13, 2017
how do you get boobjob from mom and do you know how to finish the yoga thing?
pick mom when you go to the pool (sis arranges the pool meeting).
No idea about the yoga thing, seems to get stuck at the first tip to help her.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
I can't seem to get the hint for Natasha to change from "helping her with her morning stretches", is it a bug or am I missing something very obvious (I have max points with her and 300 seeder fuel)?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah I should have added breast sliders but I didnt think of it at the time, It's just when I play other games where there is characters with smaller breasts I tend to skip that content
if you add 1 or more female you couold make one with small or average tits if this option is more easy but for me im big or hugetits or nothing xd

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
good update, think i saw everything this one has to offer, only thing i saw was that natasha didn't walk around in her white lingerie like she did in 1.2, but i also got this to happen, this only works if katherine is on her way to the bathroom, skip time to 11:00am, run to the living area with the tv, talk to katherine about having a pool party when she is walking towards the elevator going to the bathroom, run back to your room, skip time to 12:00pm, run back to the living area with the tv and katherine will show up to the meeting naked

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It is clicked somewhere other than my mouse cursor.
Is there a way to type on the keyboard?
I can not click an option.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes