Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey everyone I know this isn't what anyone was hoping for but sadly version 20.0 won't be finished in time for a release this month. The final G.A.I.A event has turned out much bigger than I expected and then adding pregnancy content on top of that is just going to take a little more time.
This isn't going to be a massive delay so I can guarantee it'll be ready some time during march. Sorry to everyone eagerly waiting for the release I am working as hard as I can to get everything done but there's a lot to do

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023

Hey everyone I know this isn't what anyone was hoping for but sadly version 20.0 won't be finished in time for a release this month. The final G.A.I.A event has turned out much bigger than I expected and then adding pregnancy content on top of that is just going to take a little more time.
This isn't going to be a massive delay so I can guarantee it'll be ready some time during march. Sorry to everyone eagerly waiting for the release I am working as hard as I can to get everything done but there's a lot to do
hell-yeah-breaking-bad.gif

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018

I just read "pregnancy" the rest its unnecesary

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
As its works with AMD Radeon 2 APU mobile integrated graphics on 8GB shared memory laptops at 720p it just likely because a Library needed by unreal 4 that the games use was never added to the CPU/APU you have...
How old is the CPU...
View attachment 2402460
I wouldn't bother if I was you. He's trying to play a 3D game on something that is no better than integrated graphics Intel offers. Granted the latest gen of integrated graphics is equal to lower mid tier dedicated graphics cards that might can handle 3D games like this, but his hardware is just not up to the job so there's no helping him here.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Gotto say I dislike 3D art like this but rather prefer anime
(This actually 3D btw if u couldnt tell)
101010101011.jpg
because it more cartonny than clay alike character like this but hey. I impress with story so far. Very top rate 5 Stars with Unreal Engine here is very interesting. I tired of all action stuff and this game provide layback experience i need.

I wonder....are those alien going to be hot babe?? I hope eventually story going to be We should let them human breed us soo we can sell even more human. Hehhehe that would be good

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hoping we can get the LIs on board with getting pregnant.

Love raunchy impregnation sex dialog almost more than the pregnancy.
If the Dev did not have a change of mind, I doubt that. Because currently the intended way to make them pregnant is to switch the actual Birth Control Pills (which are the reason why the MC can do it raw with the LIs) with Fake Birth Control Pills.

So unless the Aliens decide to make the girls wanting to be pregnant on their own, I dont think there will be and dialogue.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
If the Dev did not have a change of mind, I doubt that. Because currently the intended way to make them pregnant is to switch the actual Birth Control Pills (which are the reason why the MC can do it raw with the LIs) with Fake Birth Control Pills.

So unless the Aliens decide to make the girls wanting to be pregnant on their own, I dont think there will be and dialogue.
There's already dialogue in the game with one of the girls saying she'd want to be pregnant, though. I think it's the Aunt who says it in one of the newest scenes.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
There's already dialogue in the game with one of the girls saying she'd want to be pregnant, though. I think it's the Aunt who says it in one of the newest scenes.
I was thinking exactly this. There's already some hints at impregnation fetishes within the game. Stuff like "oh you came so much it's like I'd get pregnant despite the pills" And stuff like that. Can't remember it verbatim off the top of my head.

It's hot stuff though!

Reactions: cooldude33
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes