real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
How do you get the Adrianna workout scenes?
Level up the donation tank all the way to 8 on the ships deck and then just go to the work-out room when the schedule states shes there on her own... and not got company for some events...
Each day has a different schedule, so you may need to do other stuff first then time advance when done for the present day...
Yoga is called a work-out in some peoples' lifestyle so she will be in the yoga room not gym like kath...
Once kath sends you to adri and you have the family sex talk you can get another event when there are three in the same room...
Adri you and nat...

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Apology if this is known but I searched & cant find it.

How does one save & load?

The escape key brings up a menu but the save and load buttons
are greyed out & dont do anything visible. The save folder exists
& contains a few files labelled something.sav but I have no idea
how they got there.

Thank you

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Apology if this is known but I searched & cant find it.

How does one save & load?

The escape key brings up a menu but the save and load buttons
are greyed out & dont do anything visible. The save folder exists
& contains a few files labelled something.sav but I have no idea
how they got there.

Thank you
Did you already pass through the intro? You need to go through the intro to be able to save. The intro is quite long, it ends after you are injuried and you wake up in the infirmary, after that scene you are free to roam freely in the ship and the save tool is enable. Hit ESC to save.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Did you already pass through the intro? You need to go through the intro to be able to save. The intro is quite long, it ends after you are injuried and you wake up in the infirmary, after that scene you are free to roam freely in the ship and the save tool is enable. Hit ESC to save.
Thank you for your reply, but I have decided I dont like the game. (I have only got a little way into Day 1.)
The free roam is difficult to use & the scenes so far are so murky that I cannot tell where I am supposed
to be going

flavorexplosion

Dec 31, 2022
The mechanics and interactivity of this game make it great. At first I was put off by the visuals due to high expectations from newer versions of unreal engine graphics and animations, but the core gameplay loop is rewarding.

As a newcomer I can only imagine what this game would be like if it was built on the current benchmarks of visuals and animations. Thank you to the devs for creating this fun experience - spent more time in this world than I care to admit

seronis

May 9, 2022
He answered "I am still hoping for a March release."
You seem to get it, but I hope others realize if you are merely 'hoping' for a March release, its blindingly clear you should equally expect it might not happen and is just as likely to be April instead.

Reactions: Bob69

seronis

May 9, 2022
Looking at your signature you shouldn't be interested in this game lol
I hate cancer tits. Passing grades (A - C) are the only grades that should be tolerated. But was interested in the other facets of the game. You should have also noticed it hit 3 tags I approve of (incest, harem, corruption)

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
I hate cancer tits. Passing grades (A - C) are the only grades that should be tolerated. But was interested in the other facets of the game. You should have also noticed it hit 3 tags I approve of (incest, harem, corruption)
True true

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
I do also find monsterous tits quite unattractive. But the game itself is well done, animations are amazing, so i personally can look past over that. But i still wish that breast reduction was an option.

Long story short i prefer teenfidelity over brazzers. And i don't prefer brazzers at all. I'm just not sexually attracted to baloons.

Last edited:

AzBoi

Dec 5, 2022
I need help, My seeder fuel is at max but the vial in my inventory is saying 0 and i cant fill it up anymore is there a fix to this?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes