Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Please no -.- Will it at least be avoidable?? Poolside Games
qljrnt6jc4eh Just because you may not care for pregnancy content, there are other people in the world who do care about it. I am one of those people, and I gladly welcome it with open arms. You don't see me objecting to whatever you might be into, do you? Regardless, please have a nice day. Thank you.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey everyone I know this isn't what you want to see but theres still a bit more to take care of before I can release this update. With that being said it's not going to be much longer, only a few more days so you don't have to wait much longer.

Thanks for your patience and I'll be back soon with the update.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018

Hey everyone I know this isn't what you want to see but theres still a bit more to take care of before I can release this update. With that being said it's not going to be much longer, only a few more days so you don't have to wait much longer.

*Darth vader voice*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lautheron

May 29, 2021

Guess i will keep busy filling.
darth_wat_grande-2508845140.png

A delay is much better than a lackluster and half cooked update.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
While we are on still the same page, it's a game on developement phase and patreon updates So some of it won't apply to it. Yet i believe a dev should confidently believe that s/he did indeed delivered the idea in mind best way possible with each update.

elomußz

Jan 1, 2021

I rather have to wait a few more weeks, that play a buggy update, that makes some scenes impossible to play (It happened to last hope in the past). After waiting this long, I'll probably start from the beginning again and it would be a massive disappointment, if there are severe bugs.

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
I rather have to wait a few more weeks, that play a buggy update, that makes some scenes impossible to play (It happened to last hope in the past). After waiting this long, I'll probably start from the beginning again and it would be a massive disappointment, if there are severe bugs.
same. havent played this game in a few updates, waiting for this one to drop and then will replay it all :D

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes