creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. Now I know the present you all want is the next update but it's still a ways of being finished but I wanted to give you all an update on how things are going.
Initially this update was going to be all about finishing the game's story but I got a little sidetracked remodeling the ship. This is something I've wanted to get done for a long time as I've felt the environments have been very outdated for a long time. The recent remakes of the flight deck and storage floor made the rest of the game look much worse in comparison. This remodel was also done to try and give the whole ship a more cohesive feel so it all feels like part of the same ship.
As for the rest of the update I am still working on all of that but because of the added workload of the remodel It's going to take a bit longer to get it all done. I don't want to give any specifics for a release as there is a lot of stuff I've got to figure out but it should be done in around 1-2 months (Fingers crossed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does anyone have the pictures of the new rooms that were linked in this comment?

foxerton

Mar 26, 2018
I've run into a problem and I think I've given Adrianna the wine too early. I've talked to natasha and she's agreed to hide some wine on the deck but I still havent found any after 5+ days afterwards. I've progressed with the other girls, but I'm stuck on needing to give her wine before bed. If there's a way I can just spawn a wine I'm sure I could just get passed this soft-lock I seem to have here.

hoshikun

Jun 26, 2018
I've run into a problem and I think I've given Adrianna the wine too early. I've talked to natasha and she's agreed to hide some wine on the deck but I still havent found any after 5+ days afterwards. I've progressed with the other girls, but I'm stuck on needing to give her wine before bed. If there's a way I can just spawn a wine I'm sure I could just get passed this soft-lock I seem to have here.
Search it during the night. If im not mistaken around 10pm onwards? or 11pm?

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
you can find wine on pilot seat , on chair near comm device . medical bay

Reactions: Kucink

Tabooli

Nov 24, 2018
Is update 20.0 the last one? have you finished the game yet? because the story seemed quite open still. I look forward to the update

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
Is update 20.0 the last one? have you finished the game yet? because the story seemed quite open still. I look forward to the update
yes its last one (story wise) dev said gonna provide bug patchs and update release date got extended xD

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Historically Poolside usually releases the updates during the 10th/2nd week of the month. So far this seems no different
Of course don't take my word for it as it's there in the OP

In other words: check back Sunday evening
Man, I'd thought I would play it this weekend
Guess that's not happening

• Sad
Reactions: poopnose84

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Made Nude mod.
I updated the mod for version 17.1 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Here is a new mod with a folder and convenient switching modes with and without clothes. (.bat files). Have the manual (Info.txt)
Nudemod_All.zip
Mega
Google Drive

Also below are just archives (as before) that you need to copy yourself after unpacking.
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)
Mega
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Mega

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)
Google Drive
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Google Drive

How do you install this? Where is the game folder?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes